Chapter 38 - Through the Night

They moved to the bedroom after the tension in their cores became too much to bear. Their drinks were left unattended and Lily's crutches were discarded to the side but those were the last things on their mind.

"I want you," Lily breathes, staring up at the woman on top of her. In return, Lizzie is looking down at her with dark lustful gaze as her eyes rake Lily's bare body.

The second they burst through Lily's bedroom doors, they pulled each other's clothes off and fell onto the bed with Lizzie on top.

Despite their desire and fevered need for one another, Lizzie was mindful of Lily's ankle and hyper aware that this is the first time she would be touching Lily in that way. She often felt guilty and embarrassed that she hasn't satisfied Lily once in their time together and was a pillow princess, a term Lily taught her but ensured she wasn't one, in their relationship.

However, Lily thrived in that role. She loved being able to tease Lizzie one moment, let her think she could have her way, and then flip a switch and dominate Lizzie at any second. It turned her on and every time she made Lizzie cum fulfilled her heart. But that's not to say she didn't get her fill while they had sex – she finishes herself at Lizzie's moans of pleasure or touches them both at the same time.

But now, she is extremely turned on being the submissive one with Lizze staring down at her. She, too, is aware that this would be the first time Lizzie touches her and she couldn't stop the pool forming between her legs at the thought of it.

"Fuck me."

"Such a dirty mouth," Lizzie mutters, leaning down to capture Lily's lips between her own. She bites down on her bottom lip as punishment, earning a whimper, before soothing it over with her tongue.

Lily doesn't fight her; she lets Lizzie have her way.

Lizzie's hands trail down the sides of Lily's body, grabbing both her wrists and pulling it over her head, pinning them in place as she explores the inside of Lily's mouth. One of Lizzie's hands move down and grope one of Lily's breasts while the other grips at Lily's chin. Lizzie pulls away, a trail of salvia following as their lips part.

Lizzie's eyes darken with purpose. She will have her way with Lily tonight.

She sticks two of her fingers into Lily's mouth. Immediately, Lily's tongue wraps around them and she sucks at them seductively. When Lizzie is satisfied, she removes her fingers and slide it down Lily's body, past her chest, her stomach, and glides right over her clit. The slightest touch sends shivers throughout Lily's body and goosebumps form along her limbs.

Lily's reaction gives Lizzie confidence. She presses her two wet fingers firmly against Lily's clit and earns a loud, "Engh," from the the younger woman as her hips roll against her fingers for more. Lizzie complies as starts in slow, rhythmic circles, already feeling how wet Lily is for her touch.

Lizzie leans down and presses hot, wet kisses against Lily's jaw and neck while her other hand grips at and massages Lily's one breast.

"More," Lily begs. The sensation of Lizzie's kisses and her hands were driving her into sensory overload.

Lily's hips started bucking against Lizzie's hands and Lizzie wouldn't tolerate it. Removing her hand from Lily's breast, she presses that hand on her hips to keep her in place. Only then does she speed up her fingers.

"Fuck," Lily moans, her back arching in pleasure.

Lizzie takes it as an indication to go even faster and faster.

But then a hand stops her fingers. Lizzie pulls away from Lily's neck, her eyes filled with confusion and concern. Lily gives her a small smile, hiding a wince a moment before, and guides Lizzie from being on top of her so that she lays next to her, propped up with one hand while Lily remained laying on her back.