Chapter 55 - Johanna Malley

"I can't believe you remember me!" Johanna exclaims.

"What can I say? I have a great memory," Lily laughs.

"Clearly. You definitely need a good memory for remembering those lines," Johanna laughs.

Johanna is a pretty woman, to say the least. She has strikingly blue eyes that are so bright they look like the color of the sky. Her dark brown hair only contrasts her eyes making them pop so much more. Lily never mentioned that to Lizzie. Her skin is fair and so clean that Lizzie no doubt imagined felt as soft as a cloud. Her lips are delectably pink and cover a set of pearly white teeth. With high cheekbones, upturned nose, and rosy cheeks completely a very beautiful woman.

And her body is sculpted like a goddess. She wears a white crop top that does nothing to cover a flat stomach and large, gropable chests. She wears booty shorts that barely cover a perky butt and long toned legs. Her body is tan and well built but not in a way that you would think she spray tanned or skipped any meals to look like that.

She's perfect.

Lizzie could understand why this woman enlightened Lily's sexuality.

"Are you here alone?" Lily asks. Her smile hasn't left her face, Lizzie noticed.

"I'm actually here with my fiance," Johanna answers and gestures over to a man waiting by the door. He waves when he sees the three of us looking. He looks like a Ken doll. "We were just out shopping."

"So were we. Oh, this is Lizzie," Lily says, gesturing to Lizzie.

'Oh, now she introduces me,' Lizzie sneers in her head.

Lily steps back so Lizzie could step forward. She does and offers her hand to which Johanna takes gratefully.

"Elizabeth Olsen, I'm a huge fan," Johanna smiles an annoyingly beautiful smile.

"Lizzie's my girlfriend," Lily says, her hand naturally finding Lizzie's waist and pulling her closer so that Lizzie is nearly flush with her body.

For the first time, Lizzie smiles since Johanna approached. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach and she could feel her heart pound. This is the first time either of them introduced the other as their girlfriend publicly to someone. It is a nice feeling.

"I hope it doesn't come off weird, but I know," Johanna giggles. "I follow you on Instagram and as I mentioned, I'm a fan of Elizabeth here. I was stoked to hear you guys are together."

"We appreciate that," Lizzie says. "Your support really means a lot to us."

"It's really the least I could do for the freshie," Johanna jokes.

"Far from a freshie," Lily laughs.

"Lily was such a cute freshman," Johanna tells Lizzie. "We had one class together and she was always the top of our class even though it was a senior level course."

Lily shakes her head. "I honestly can't believe you remember me."

"Oh please! It's literally the only interesting thing about me," Johanna says. "When you meet someone new and you want to impress them, I throw out the "I went to the same high school as Lily Rowan" card."

The three burst out laughing at her comment. Lizzie holds her stomach from laughing so hard.

She hates how likable Johanna is. Not only is she pretty but she's also funny and seems down to earth. There is no reason for it but she feels like she is competing with her. Lily's first ever girl crush compared to her current crush.

"Babe, we have that reservation," Johanna's fiance says as he approaches. "Sorry to interrupt ladies."

"Elizabeth, Lily, this is my fiance Boyd," Johanna introduces.