Chapter 19 - It's Only CPR

Lily arrived on set, a public pool, before any of the cast and got to chatting with some of the members of the crew. As it turns out, the production was actually way ahead of schedule due to the storm and while her scene was pushed back, they were looking at some time off soon. It would be up to the editors to catch up on putting the episodes together. A big part of the success was due to the executive producers, including Liz.

"Lily," Liz greets as she walks up to her.

"Hey Liz," Lily greets, her eyes briefly looking her up and down seeing that she's dressed in a bikini with a thin kimono type shirt overtop it to cover some of her body. "I was just talking to Kyle over there and he said you guys would be able to get some time off since you're ahead of schedule. A large part thanks to you."

"Maybe for them," Liz laughs. "The producers will still have some work but it won't be as busy as it was. It wasn't all me – the entire team was so great."

"You're just being modest," Lily states and offers her a bottle of water. "The weather is really nice compared to the past few days, huh? It won't be too bad jumping into the pool."

"Don't remind me," Liz sighs, taking the water bottle. Though she would be in the pool in the nice weather, she wasn't looking forward to acting like she is drowning. And more so, she's nervous for what comes after.

Lily pulls out her phone and asks, "Are you going to Chris' birthday party? Scarlett just asked me to pick her up tomorrow."

While Lily is busy texting Scarlett back, Liz allows her eyes to wander from behind her sunglasses. Lily is dressed in a red one-piece bathing suit with a black sweater overtop with the flying fish symbol plastered on the back. The sweater did little to hide what is underneath. Her chest is prominent and the curve of her body hardly goes unnoticed. Surely Liz isn't the only one who is staring.

She has to bite the bottom of her lip from making a comment.

"Well?" Lily asks, looking up from her phone.

Liz looks away just in time. "Huh?"

"Are you going to Chris' party?" Lily asks again.

"Oh, yeah I am."

"Do you need me to pick you up? Like I said, I'm already picking up Scarlett," Lily says.

"Unfortunately I'm meeting up with the editors before the party so I'll drive there myself," Liz answers.

"Okay, I'll see you there, then," Lily says.

Just then, Molly comes up to them and lets them know they'll start the scene at 1:30pm. Since they'll be getting wet in the pool, they will have very limited takes. Once the message is delivered, Molly moves to the director to discuss a few minor details.

"Oh, I totally forgot to bring the clothes I borrowed," Liz says, remembering that she had left them at home after she wore them yesterday.

Lily waves her hand in dismissal. "You can return them any time."

"How about tom –"

"Alright everyone!" the director shouts. "Places please!"

"That's our cue," Lily says and sets her phone and water bottle down on the side. She climbs up onto the lifeguard post and takes a seat, removing her sweater and hangs it behind the chair.

Liz also takes her place at the entrance. First, they take a shot of Leigh walking in and taking a seat at one of the chairs near Lily. The camera pans around her and then captures the moment Leigh spots Vivian.

Leigh walks up to the lifeguard post and she says, "You're actually a lifeguard."

Vivian looks down from the high chair and cocks her eyebrow. "Coffee shop girl," she greets. "Did you think I was lying?"