The end

So they told Abelle about my videos which I'm super embarrassed about but I also wanna hear what she thinks. I can't help it.

Joe and I hang out every day. I've never really had that before. It's nice having a friend. And Pam is great. She really super glues us together.

Over the past few weeks I've been praying I get better at higiene. Not so people like me more or anything like that. But I mean, I don't know. I've been kind of in the mood to get better these days. The more I love God the more I figure I should love on me too.
Joe took me out shopping to get a cologne. He was curious if there was some other motivation. I mean. There really isn't. I don't really mind either way.
My stream has been fun. I play all sorts of games now. I haven't really played any shooter games though recently. I play things like subnautica, and stupid games like Minecraft. It looks like my fans like it for now so I don't mind.

"Hey mav." It's Abelle coming up behind me.
"Hey," I smile back.
"I watched your channel,"
Waves of regret washes over me. All of the stupid things I say behind closed doors runs through my head. My shirtless moments. My goodness. It all feels so stupid now.
"What did you think?" I ask nervously.
"I like subnautica too, have you ever played puppeteer? That one's a lot of fun."
I look at Abelle.
"I love gaming. And I'd say I'm pretty good. Not to toot my own horn or anything."
"You wanna play with me sometime?" I ask.
"Sure thing."
"I've been eyeing your car too lately. I like that model. I'm a Pontiac girl myself." My brain's gears are working feverishly.
"I,"
"Oh man, would you look at the time, I gotta go run to class," and with that she's rushing away.
"Oh yeah, and I forgot," she says as she runs away. "You're abs have been getting weaker. Might want to up your core work outs. I can work out with you sometime."
But before I can say another word she's gone, running away to class.

THE END