FINI

GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS.

IT'S DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I can't believe it! 

Thank you so much for all your support and love for GODS OF THE SEA. I hope you enjoyed this story. 

It was really fun to dig into so many new kinds of characters with this one. The themes were heavier than I intended, but it made me realize how much I like writing paranormal romance. I'm going to write more for sure! (I actually have two planned... so don't go anywhere!)

Thanks for all your support!

What was your favorite scene in the story???

Let me talk more about my next project!

This project isn't new - per se - but my plan is to go back and finish THE BEAST OF NAPA

This is a historical romance that takes place in the 1930s Prohibition. It's a cross between BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and THE GREAT GATSBY.

I'm actually really excited about this story, and I hope you all enjoy it as well. The characters and plot are fresh and fun for me. I also guarantee lots of drama and angst. JOIN ME. Hehehe.

The first 10 chapters are up on my profile now. Here's a preview if you haven't seen it yet!

THE BEAST OF NAPA

The whiskey didn't help.

Griffin was on his second glass, half annoyed with himself for drowning in alcohol that wasn't easy to come by, and half apathetic towards drowning himself at all.

His ledgers had been in the red for some time. There was not a lot he could do about the abolition of alcohol, and even though wineries like his were allowed to stay working due to wine's low alcohol content and the needs of the Catholic churches, it was difficult to get anyone to buy a drink when the papers and church-goers had convinced the public that alcohol was the path to Hell.

Tonight it felt like they were right.

He put the whiskey back on the shelf, shaking his head at his pathetic attempt to medicate his stress with such a thing. He knew best that a night of drinking your problems away only resulted in the same problems the next morning along with a headache.

Such a waste.

He looked out his bedroom window, trying to find something in the midnight scenery that would soothe him better. The half-moon, perhaps. The glittering stars. Or maybe the delicate Irish fairy walking from the house to the vineyards.

She was the midnight fairy, he decided. She was always with the moon and stars.

Does she have insomnia again? he asked himself. How does this woman work all day and stay up all night?