Whaling Sounds

"Yessss......"
Can stretch his arms upwards,
Then inhaled deep to take in the fresh breeze of the wind blowing from the beach.

"Pollution free."
He murmered while his eyes were surveying the place.

He was really pleased with the view.

He and Tin just decided to roam around after Can's proposal.

They drove for hours but only Can really knows where they were heading.

After turns of wheel and shifts of gears, they arrived at the beach.

There were so many resorts to choose from.

So they went in and out of each one they passed by.

There were camping and glamping resorts.

Regular to expensive looking ones.

Most were crowded because it's summer.

Then after almost checking in and regretting it later, they found this resort situated at the farthest corner of the shoreline.

It looked peaceful.
It felt comfortable.

They decided, it both suits them so they checked in with no worries.

There were only five cottages in the resort.

Four were actually the ones being rented out.
Which were just a few steps away from the shore.

All definitely are beachfront rooms.

The fifth, which was a little bigger and slightly elevated from the other four was the owner's cottage.

It's the only one with the veranda.
Giving any person, who would be standing there, a full view of the property.

The owner was luckily outside the country,
leaving it empty, so he decided to rent it out to any guest who would fancy it.

The price was a little higher compared to the other cottages, others were room with bathrooms only but this one is like a mini house as it even has it's own kitchen and living area.

The wooden veranda was built around the cottage which was an ingenious idea of the owner.

He didn't have to go one way or the other to check his resorts sorroundings, he can just actually circle back around his cottage.

Near the entrance, was the parking lot, which can accommodate around six vehicles.

The receiving area comes in after and that is were they checked in.

There was a medium sized bar slash restaurant at the center of the property.

Ten lounge chairs scattered near the coconut trees.

One watch tower for the lifeguard.

Then there was the bathroom slash shower room embedded on the sand.

Lastly, an employee quarters on the other side of the resort.

From their cottage you can trail the ten step stairs made of pebbles down then you'll hit the sand and shore.

Can is at veranda and is doing his fair share of viewing.

"This is really a small resort compared to the others."
He murmered but satisfied as he really liked the privacy of the whole place.

Most would just check in to those which offers la la land beach style but this resort is too far from those activities.

There were only around four people swimming.
Then, the three lounge chairs were occupied.