Three headed dog and September the 19th

Harry's POV

After the discovery of my father being a Quidditch player for the school I started to wonder more about him. Petunia and Vernon never spoke about my parents and I was thinking about them as we headed back to the Gryffindor Common room.

"I'm telling you it's spooky." Ron said brining me out of my thoughts. "She knows more about you than you do."

"Well to be honest Ron why would she not? Harry is famous here everyone is the wizarding world knows who he is." Jasmine said.

As we continued to walk up the stairs they suddenly changed direction with no warning. We all grabbed onto the railing to stop ourselves from falling over.

"What's happening?" i asked as Ron looked terrified.

"The stair's change remember?" Hermione said as I then remembered what Percy had told us about it on our first day.

The stairs turned once more before stopping at a floor and we saw a corridor.

"Let's go this way!" I said.

"Before the staircase moves again!" Ron said with a hint of fear in his voice.

The five of us walked down the corridor that was very dark and it was very unnerving.

"Does anyone else get the feeling........ we aren't supposed to be here?" I questioned the others.

"We aren't supposed to be here this is the third floor corridor." Hermione replied in a voice that was being cautious.

"Dumbledore said it was forbidden." Jasmine added.

"No one is allowed in this corridor unless they wish to die a most painful death." Y/N said as we all looked at him. "What? I'm just repeating the quote."

Suddenly a creature came up from behind us and the pillar near us burst into life. We heard a meow and looked down to see a cat with red eyes.

 We heard a meow and looked down to see a cat with red eyes

"It's Filch's cat!" Ron shouted. "Run!"

"Quick! Lets hide through that door!" I said pointing at the door at the end of the corridor.

We ran down the corridor and I grabbed the handle but it would not budge.

"It's locked." I said.

"That's it were done for!" Ron exclaimed as he had a look of fear on his face at the thought of having to come face to face with Filch.

"Oh move over." Hermione and Jasmine said. "Alohomora."

The lock on the door lifted and the door magically opened as we rushed inside and closed the door.

"Alohomora?" Ron asked.

"Standard book of spells chapter seven honestly do you two not read your books?" Y/N asked.