Truth revealed and End of fourth Year

Y/N's POV

McKenna, Cecilia, and I had made our spells clash and now we were in a tug of war.

"You've come along way Y/N." McKenna said with an evil smile "But it's still not enough to defeat us."

"I am curious about one thing McKenna." I said.

"And what's that?"

"How do you know that I am using all my power?"

"What?" She asked as I pushed Cecilia's spell back and caused her to be blasted away from us and roll onto the ground and she was unconscious.

"Useless child." McKenna snarled. "I will deal with her failing later."

"You really are a low piece of scum McKenna." I said as we continued our tug of war. "She is your daughter not some sort of furniture you throw aside."

We continued our duel before I looked over at Harry to see that he had quickly looked over at the death eaters that were trapped which enraged Voldemort.

"Don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the life leave your eyes!"

Harry needed my help I promised Jasmine I would help keep Harry safe. For a moment, my mind casted back to my parents my friends my sister and finally onto Hermione and as it did I felt myself become stronger more focused. I looked at McKenna who's eyes widened in surprise as she was starting to be pushed back.

"NO!" She screamed. "I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY A HALF BLOOD!"

"Your right." I said. "I am a half blood AND PROUD OF IT!" I shouted before McKenna's spell was in front of her as she struggled to keep it at bay before she looked at me and disappeared along with Cecilia. The spell crashed into the ground causing an explosion as the other death eaters looked on shocked. I quickly made my way over to Harry and threw my hand forward helping him to push Voldemort's spell back towards him. We continued to push him back and as his own spell hit the tip of his wand something happened that we did not expect. A ghostly figures came out of the wand and stood near us.

"So he's a real wizard then eh?" The older ghost said. "Killed me he did you fight him boys!"

More figures rose from Voldemort's wand until 3 appeared that Harry recognised as did I.

"Dad?" Harry asked.

"Harry, when the connection is broken we can linger for a moment for you to escape but only a moment." James said.

"Harry, Y/N take my body back will you take my body back to my father." Cedric said as Harry and I nodded.

Lily Potter appeared next.

"Harry, you have both been so brave you need to break the connection." She said with a smile at seeing her son. "Y/N thank you for taking care of my Son."

Harry sweetheart you're ready. let go, let go!" Lily said.

Harry broke the connection and as he did the ghost swarmed Voldemort as Harry and I grabbed Cedric's body and Harry summoned the cup to us and as we took a hold of it we were transported back to Hogwarts.

We landed with a thud as the crowd cheered and people started to make their way down from the stands. Harry was over Cedric's body and I was in shock I had failed I had seen what was to happen and I failed to save Cedric.

"Harry." Dumbledore said as he tried to lift Harry off of Cedric's body.

"No!" Harry shouted.

"Harry." Dumbledore said again as he bent down in front of him.