Untold truths and Concerns.

Jade's POV

After what had happened at the wedding, I was focused on training before heading back to Hogwarts. Mum had become concerned at how much time I was training and as we sat down to dinner one night I barely had the strength to eat.

"Jade honey, there is something I need to talk to you about."

"What's that mum?" I asked without looking up from my plate.

"Your schedule of training honey. I am worried ever since the wedding you have been training almost non stop just like your dad does."

"So?"

"Jade, what's wrong?"

"Nothing mum, I just want to get....." I began.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS CECILIA I MEAN WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"

"I WAS TRYING....."

"NO THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD EVER HAVE ALLOWED! YOU PUT MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE AT RISK!"

The door to the dining room opened and dad walked in and he looked furious.

"Young lady, you have a lot of explaining to do and also...." Dad said angrily before walking over to the fireplace and throwing some floo powder in it. "Twelve grimmauld place."

I looked at Cecilia and she looked at me with a look of he knows. I looked back to the fireplace as dad put his head in and shouted into the green flames.

"JASMINE ATHENA L/N GET YOUR ARSE HERE NOW!"

Dad then exited the fireplace and stood with his arms crossed before Aunt Jasmine stepped out of the fireplace.

"What in the hell is wrong with you Y/N?!" Aunt Jasmine yelled at him. "I have a guest over."

"I don't care...." Dad said. "When were you going to tell Hermione or I that Jade fought McKENNA AT OUR WEDDING?!"

"JASMINE WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OF NOT TELLING US!?" Mum shrieked as she headed over to me and hugged me.

Aunt Jasmine took a deep breath and looked to reply before I interrupted.

"Dad...."

"Jade later right now...."

"Dad."

"Jade I said not now..."

"But Dad this...."

"JADE I SAID WAIT!"

"IT'S NOT CECILIA'S FAULT OR AUNT JASMINE'S IT'S MINE!" I shouted.

"Yours?" Mum asked in surprise.

"I.... I didn't want you or dad to have to worry on your wedding day.You deserved one day without having to worry about McKenna or anything else. I just wanted you both to be happy. I asked Cecilia to come with me and for Aunt Jasmine to not say anything to you both."

Dad took a deep breath before heading over to mum and I and crouched down in front of me.

"Jade." Dad said. "Please understand that McKenna is not someone to be messed with. I understand why you did what you did but I am disappointed that you thought that it would ruin our day. We would much rather have a ruined day than lose you Jade."

"Jade honey." Mum said, hugging me tight. "We would rather know the truth than lose you. We love you so much and please don't ever do anything like this again."

I nodded and stayed quiet as Mum let me go. Dad was looking at Cecilia and Aunt Jasmine and he looked hurt.

"Y/N i had no idea that Jade and Cecilia had gone to fight McKenna." Aunt Jasmine said. "It was only when Adalinda told me that we arrived just as McKenna was retreating it seems those gold and black flames you taught Jade saved her life."