The Department of Mysteries

Harry's POV

After Y/N and Jasmine revealed their plan to us Fred and George smiled as they looked around.

"It's been too quiet here since Dumbledore left." Fred said.

"It's time we did some damage to the place." George added.

"We'll need to keep Umbridge and everyone else away from her office." Hermione said.

"I can do that." Ginny said. "I'll guard the hallway with Luna."

"We'll probably manage five minutes or so." Hermione said.

"Right well you've got ten minutes to get to Umbridge's office. And whatever you do, stay away from the Astronomy Tower for the next few hours." Fred said with a smirk.

"Unless they spread." George continued. "In which case, I'd get out of the castle for a while."

"Well I need to go and do something of my own." Y/N said. "I'll meet you all after."

As we headed to Umbridge's office we could see she was watching students toll over their work before there was an almighty bang, which garnered her attention. Filch came rushing past us as he burst into her classroom as the students left with a shovel in his hand. We could just make out the dirt on Umbridge's clothes and hands where I guess Filch had spent the night digging Umbridge and the other Aurors out of the ground where Y/N had left them.

"Professor it's those damn Weasley twins." Filch said. "They have set something off in the Astronomy Tower."

Umbridge looked at him with a smile. "Ready to try out the old punishments again?"

Filch grew a sick smile on his face as she said this. "They've had this coming for a long time."

As they rushed passed us we smirked as we hid under the invisibility cloak. We entered her office and took a bit of floo powder from the side of her fireplace and threw it into the fireplace.

"Grimmauld Place!" I yelled as I stuck my head in the fireplace.

"Sirius?" I asked. "Are you here?"

3rd Person POV

Fred and George Weasley could hardly contain their excitement as they set off an explosion and where now being chased by Filch who was crying out in a voice of glee.

"I've got you know!" He yelled

The Weasley twins headed down a corridor to find it blocked by Malfoy and other members of the Inquisitorial squad. The twins tried to turn and go the other way but that way was blocked by Umbridge and Filch.

George then pulled something from his pocket and dropped it on the floor. There was a blinding light that soon dissipated and once Umbridge, Filch and the Inquisitorial squad had recovered by the blinding light they looked around they found themselves in a swamp.

"Thank you all for playing!" Fred yelled.

"And now we must go!" George yelled.

"So turning the hall into a swamp is funny is it?" Umbridge asked.

"Fairly." George replied with a smirk.

"Well know you will learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school." Umbridge retorted as Filch appeared with a whip.

Everyone looked at Filch as though he was crazy.

"This was never and will never be your school Umbridge." A voice said as people looked to see Y/N walking towards them.

"Filch you have a choice put that whip down or you and Umbridge will find yourselves with your heads stuck in the ground and a hippogriff kicking your arses."