Beginning of 8th year

Jasmine's POV

After Y/N and Hermione had returned home from their holiday I talked to them about their wedding or more specifically Hermione. Y/N was once again away in Europe helping stop the chaos that McKenna was unleashing on the world. Cecilia had found some clues to where she was hiding but by the time they had found her location she had moved, and they were both become more frustrated. They would both come back looking exhausted. That night as Y/N and Cecilia walked through the door they looked very tired.

"Bad day?" I asked.

"You don't know the half of it." Cecilia said as she sat down.

Cecilia was staying with us as mum and dad said she could stay with us. Cecilia, Hermione Y/N,and I sat down and talked to mum and dad about her past and although mum was infuriated that she had tried to kill Y/N she calmed down as soon as Y/N told her that it was not her fault but that of McKenna's.

Flashback

"YOU TRIED TO KILL MY SON AND YOU THINK YOU CAN STAY HERE? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Mum screamed at Cecilia.

"Mum." Y/N said.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN......"

"MUM!" Y/N shouted as she looked at him. "It was not her fault."

"How was it not her fault?" Mum asked staring daggers at Cecilia.

"Because she was forced by McKenna." I said to her.

"What do you mean forced?" Dad asked as he took a hold of mum's hand in an attempt to calm her down.

Cecilia looked at us as before looking at our parents with her head held low.

"If I didn't listen to her I would be tortured." She said softly.

"What did you say?" Mum asked as the angered expression dropped from her face to be replaced with a look of concern.

"McKenna would torture me if I ever failed any task she would give me or if I failed to hurt Y/N."

"McKenna would even poison Cecilia's food just to force her to heal herself. She never showed any kindness or love towards her mum. To McKenna she was just a means to an end." Y/N said.

Dad looked troubled and as for mum she was just completely stunned.

"I think what Cecilia had done and is doing now shows great character showing that she does not want to be like McKenna, she is trying to help make a difference in the world."

Cecilia still had her head held low as Y/N placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I understand if you want me to leave." Cecilia said as she went to stand up. "I'll go and pack my things."

"Wait Cecilia." Mum said with a sigh. "If my children are happy for you to stay then we will allow you too. Just promise me you won't try and kill my son again."

"I have no intention to and besides." Cecilia said looking at Y/N. "He is far stronger than I am, and I don't think McKenna knows what's in store for her."

"That's my boy!" Dad shouted before he gave Y/N a high five.

Mum looked at him with a look that could kill before he cleared his throat.

"What I meant to say was um you shouldn't be putting yourself in those kind of situations son."

"That's what I thought you said Ruben." Mum said as we all struggled not to laugh.

"I understand that, but I have an obligation to the wizarding world as I said before. I have to bring down McKenna to stop the world from plunging into Chaos."