The Will of Dumbledore and Wedding

Harry's POV

The next morning I awoke and looked to my left to see Jasmine still asleep and I thought back to what she, Ron and Y/N had said the previous night. She was right if I had left last night it would have not ended well. I tried to get out of the bed but as I did I felt Jasmine wrap her arms around me tighter.

"Five more minutes please babe." She mumbled.

All I could do was smile as I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Okay Jaz." I said softly.

"So, you're not planning to run off today then?" Jasmine asked sleepily as she rested her head on my chest.

"No." I replied. "And to be honest I doubt you would let me."

"Damn right." Jasmine said as she sat up and stretched.

I smiled as Jasmine went to use the bathroom before Casper jumped into my lap.

"Hello Casper, what do you want huh?" I asked.

Casper then hit me with his paw before jumping off and waited by the door for Jasmine to return. Soon Jasmine was back, and I looked at her.

"You know that Casper just hit me with his paw?" I asked as she chuckled.

"He was telling you off for trying to leave without me last night."

"Well, I think I deserve that then don't I?" I asked Casper as he meowed at me.

I smiled as Jasmine and I made our way down the stairs and I looked out to see the others trying to put up a silk tent for the wedding. Hermione was sat at the table reading a book.

"Morning Hermione." Jasmine said.

"Morning Jasmine, Morning Harry."

"Where's Y/N?" I asked.

"Training." Hermione said.

"I'm going to go and see if the others need help with the tent." I said.

"Okay babe but no running off clear?" Jasmine asked with a smile.

"I promise." I said with a small laugh.

I made my way over to the tent and took out my wand to help.

"All together now!" Mr. Weasley shouted.

Fred, George, Ron, Mr. Weasley and I pointed our wands at the silk as Hagrid looked on.

"One!, Two!, Three!" Mr. Weasley shouted as the silk tent rose and stayed upright for a moment before a strong gust blew it back down much to our collective dismay.

I decided to head back inside, and I picked up a copy of the prophet which showed an article from Rita Skeeter. I scowled as I saw the headline of the article.

"DUMBLEDORE'S DARK SECRETS."

I looked at the photo of Rita grinning as she held a book in her hands which read.

"The Life and Lies of Dumbledore."

"Were any of you going to tell me that you weren't going back to Hogwarts?" A voice asked as I looked at Ginny.

"No we weren't Ginny." I replied. "Dumbledore did not want anyone to know what we are doing. If I told you I would be betraying him."

"I see."

We heard the door open, and Y/N came in and looked like he was about to collapse.

"Hey morning." He said in an exhausted tone.