Diagon Alley.

Y/N's POV

A few moments later we all stood by the fireplace ready to head to Diagon Alley by Floo powder. I made sure that the key that McGonagall had given me was safely in my pocket. Harry was looking around confused as Mrs. Weasley picked the pot off the side and looked inside it and sighed.

"Arthur we will need to get some more Floo powder we are running low."

Mrs. Weasley then turned to Harry with a smile and offered him the pot.

"Right here we are Harry." Mrs. Weasley said with a smile. "You go first."

"Mum Harry's never travelled by Floo powder before." Ron said.

"Floo Powder?" Harry asked confused.

"Oh well you go first Ron, so that Harry can see how it's done." Mrs. Weasley said.

Ron took a handful of powder before stepping into the fireplace and held out his hand as Harry watched on.

"Diagon Alley!" Ron shouted as he dropped the powder into the fireplace and was consumed by the green flames before vanishing.

"You see? It's quite easy dear. Don't be afraid." Mrs. Weasley said in a motherly tone in order to help calm Harry down as Harry stepped into the fireplace. "That's right, Now take some of the powder and don't forget to speak very, very clearly."

Mrs. Weasley then held her arm out across the rest of her children and took a couple of steps back.

"Diagonally." Harry said as he dropped the powder into the fireplace and vanished in its green flames.

" Harry said as he dropped the powder into the fireplace and vanished in its green flames

"What did he say dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked her husband.

"Diagonally."

"I thought he did." Mrs. Weasley said.

"I'll go get him, proves why he is not in Ravenclaw can't even get a name right." I grumbled as the others laughed as I took some of the powder. "Tell mum and dad not to worry just meeting a friend." I said to Jasmine as she nodded and I took some powder from the pot Mrs. Weasley was holding.

"Diagonally." I said as I dropped the powder into the fireplace.

A moment later I slid out onto the floor of a dark shop and coughed before getting up and dusting myself off. I looked around at the shop to see a number of weird looking artifacts.

"Harry?" I whispered.

"Y/N is that you?" I heard him reply.

"Yes genius it's me honestly can't even say Diagon Alley right."

We made our way towards the door before I stopped and dragged Harry away from it and shoved him into a casket as I hid in another.

A moment later the door opened and in stepped Draco Malfoy and what I presume was his father. Malfoy looked around and went to touch a creepy looking hand before Malfoy's father hit his hand with his cane.