Heir Vs Bloodline

Y/N's POV

I could not believe it, I was descended from the Prince of Enchanters, from Merlin himself one of the most famous wizards in history. It slowly dawned on me why no one wanted to tell me. They only wanted to keep me safe and to not draw attention to my heritage. It was no wonder that everything seemed easy for me in terms of magic, Merlin's magic ran through my veins. Harry looked at me shocked as Riddle still had an evil smirk on his face.

"Oh L/N how delightful it has been for me to tell you of your heritage now you see the potential you have, join me and we can make magic rule overall, you don't have to be a traitor like your bitch of a mother."

"Your right...." I said.

"Y/N No!" Harry yelled.

"BE QUIET POTTER!" Riddle yelled.

"Your right." I said once more. "I don't have to be but I choose to be Olivia was not a bitch, Caleb was a muggle-born wizard and he was not afraid of you and neither am I. You have made this personal Riddle the minute that Basilisk caused Hermione and Jasmine to be petrified and I promise you one thing. I'm taking you down and that snake."

"You dare defy me Lord Voldemort the heir of Slytherin?!" Riddle yelled.

"No I don't dare I am straight up defying you!" I yelled back at him.

"Yeah and I will as well!" Harry shouted. "And also Dumbledore is never gone not as long as there are people loyal to him."

We heard a cry from above along with a musical sound and looked up to see a Phoenix with something bundled up in its legs.

"Fawkes?" Harry asked.

Fawkes flew around the Chamber before dropping the bundled object at my feet. I bent down and unfurled it to reveal the sorting hat.

"So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defenders." Riddle sneered. "A songbird and an old hat."

Riddle turned to the statue face of Salazar Slytherin and began to speak loudly in parse tongue.

"Speak to me, Slytherin, greatest of the Hogwarts four."

A rumble went throughout the chamber as the mouth of Slytherin began to open. Riddle turned back to us with a malicious glare in his eyes.

"Let's match the power of Lord Voldemort heir of Slytherin, against the famous Harry Potter and the heir of Merlin."

Snarls were heard as the mouth of Slytherin had now been fully opened as the Basilisk started to slither out of it yelling "HUNGRY!"

I looked to my feet and picked up the hat. There had to be a reason as to why Dumbledore sent the hat. The man was not a fool there had to be a point to it. I placed my hand into the hat and felt around before my hand settled on something cold and metal. I smiled at knowing why the hat had been sent now as the Basilisk slithered slowly towards us.

'Dumbledore you wise old man'

I pulled out the object and pointed it towards the Basilisk to reveal a long silver sword with red jewels in it. I could also make out lettering on it but now was hardly the time to try and read it. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Riddle had raised Harry's wand at him. I pointed my hand out in front of me and Harry's wand was disarmed from Riddle. Harry quickly picked up his wand and pointed It at Riddle.

"Harry take care of Riddle!" I shouted.

"What about you?" Harry shouted back.

"I have a personal matter to deal with." I snarled as my hand gripped tighter onto the handle of the sword.