The Trial and Visit to the Ministry of Magic

Jasmine's POV

The next morning Y/N, Hermione and I were up early as we study the law books on underage use of magic. Although I knew that Y/N and Hermione had studied it before I asked if they would go over it with me before Harry's trial. We had read about how it could be used in life threating situations and given that Dementors had attacked him I would call that life threating but with everything we heard yesterday about Fudge I was worried. We heard footsteps and looked up to see Sirius walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning." He said as he looked at the book the three of us where reading. "I see you are trying to help Harry prepare for the trial."

"Well I wouldn't be a good girlfriend if I wasn't." I replied.

"Girlfriend?" Sirius asked in surprise. "oh so Harry finally said something did he?"

"It was more of an accident." I replied. "But a happy one."

"How so?" Sirius asked.

"She went to kiss his cheek and he turned his head and they kissed." Y/N said without taking his eyes of the book as he had looked back when Sirius entered the room.

"Well at least some good came from the accident." Sirius said with a smile as we went back to reading the book.

Harry soon came down after and made his way over to us.

"Morning what are you three up to?" He asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"Just trying to find out everything we can for your upcoming case Harry." Hermione said as she turned the page.

"I appreciate it." Harry replied as he sat next to me and took my hand in his. "Come on babe."

"No Harry I have to...."

"Jasmine go Hermione and I will keep looking for something okay?" Y/N said.

I looked at Hermione who nodded with a smile as Harry led me to an empty room and we sat and looked out the window.

"I'm sorry for causing all of this stress on you Jaz."

"Harry you're not, your my boyfriend your problems are mine as well."

"I don't want them to be Jaz I don't want you to have to deal with what I have to."

"Well tough babe." I replied as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

We looked out the window to see the world go by as we hugged one another and I rested my head on Harry's shoulder as he held me tight. We sat in silence until we heard a bang and both jumped up with our wands out.

"Sorry!" Fred called out.

"Just trying to invent something new!" George shouted after.

"FRED, GEORGE!" Mrs. Weasley shouted as we looked at each other with and laughed.

We talked about how Harry was feeling about the upcoming trial and what happened last year with Cedric. He told me he would have nightmares about it nearly every night.

"Babe why didn't you tell me?" I asked with worry.

"I didn't want you to worry Jaz, I mean if anything you have enough to worry about."

"Don't be stupid Harry." I replied. "You should know you can always talk to me."

"I know it's just....."

"It's alright babe." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Jaz I love you." He replied.

My eyes grew wide as he said it although we had written it in letters and we where together as a couple albeit only a few months we had never actually said the words I love you to each other.