Buckbeak, New training and Birthdays

Y/N's POV

As I awoke the next morning I thought back on the Dementor attack on the train and how I felt. I knew that I could not afford for myself to black out again because what if I did and I was with the Jasmine and Hermione? I needed to learn how to protect myself and them from the Dementors. I made my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day and changed before making my way down to the common room to see Hermione and Jasmine talking about the time turners quietly.

"Hey morning." I said quietly as I joined them.

"Morning Y/N." Hermione said with a smile.

"Morning bro."

We continue to talk to one another before the common room began to fill up. As we made our way down to the hall for breakfast I stopped at the place where I found the entrance to the room that Olivia once had. I looked down the corridor as Jasmine and Hermione looked at me confused.

"Y/N is everything alright?" Hermione asked concerned that I was at least according to her looking at a blank wall.

"Yeah I want to show you both something. It was a place that I spent most of my time after you two were petrified last year."

I took a hold of Hermione's hand and Jasmine's arm and walked forwards.

"Y/N you've completely lo...." Jasmine began before she stopped as we passed through the supposed wall.

Both of them looked around stunned that there was something actually behind the wall.

"What is this place? I've never seen it before." Hermione asked astonished.

"This is somewhere special. You can only see it if you have this." I said taking out my dragon necklace as I did.

I led the other two down to the door and opened it to show them the room inside that I had filled the bookcases up with books and moved relics around and placed tables and chairs.

"Y/N did you do all this?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah I did this room, I discovered it last year and as I said it was where I hid from everyone the only time I would leave would be to visit you both."

"Oh sweetie...." Hermione said softly.

"I'm alright kitten now that you are both okay." I said as I kissed the top of her head causing us both to blush.

"It's impressive this room Y/N have you learnt much about it?" Jasmine asked.

"Well...." I began before a voice interrupted us.

"You can just ask me you know?"

We all looked around before i looked at the empty frame on the wall and we looked closer to see someone in it.

"Merlin?" I asked as Jasmine and Hermione stared.

"Yes it's me Y/N, I've been keeping an eye on you since last year. Since you found this room in fact."

"But this was Olivia's room was it not?"

"Indeed but long before that it was mine. I taught Olivia the magic she needed to keep the room hidden or to be revealed."

"I can't believe it I have wanted to ask you so many questions."

"Ah I thought as much but it must wait I am afraid."

"Why?"

"You have classes to attend but something tells me you will make.....time."

I shook my head and chuckled at his remark.