The Triwizard Tournament

Y/N's POV

It had been a few days since the death eater attack and today we were returning to Hogwarts. I had sent a letter off to Dumbledore about what had happened. He replied letting me know he knew about the death eater attack but wished to see me as soon as I returned to Hogwarts. We walked through kings cross towards the platform before I stopped at seeing Harry and Ron handed something by Mrs. Weasley.

"These are dress robes Harry." She said. "They were on your school list for this year."

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley but what are they for?" Harry asked.

"Oh I am sure you will find out tonight." She replied with a kind smile.

Before I could ask her what she meant I heard Ron.

"There is no way in bloody hell I am wearing these, I would rather go naked."

"Go naked then Ron." Mrs. Weasley retorted. "Oh and Harry, Y/N dears make sure you get a photo I could do with a laugh."

"Um Mrs. Weasley if they are required how come I don't have any?" I asked curious as to why a set had not been picked up for me.

"Oh." Mrs. Weasley said before leaning towards me so she could whisper. "Dumbledore said not too said Merlin had a set for you. It is to be passed onto you from Merlin himself."

"Oh I see okay then."

As we all headed through the barrier and onto the platform, we were greeted once more by the red scarlet engine. Bill and Charlie had also joined Mrs. Weasley in seeing us onto the train.

"I might be seeing you all sooner than you think." Charlie said as he hugged Ginny.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"You'll see," He smiled. "Just don't let Percy know I said anything...it's classified information, until such time the ministry sees fit to release it after all."

"I kind of wish I was going back to Hogwarts this year." Bill said with a smile.

"Again, why?" George asked.

"You're going to have an interesting year," Bill said. "I might even get some time off to come and see some of it."

As the clock struck Eleven people started to board the train. Hermione turned to Mrs. Weasley and said.

"Thank you for letting us stay Mrs. Weasley."

"Yes Mrs. Weasley thank you for everything." I added.

"Mrs. Weasley we can't thank you enough for letting us stay." Jasmine added with a smile.

"Oh it was my pleasure dears." Mrs. Weasley said with a smile. "I'd invite you for Christmas, but....... well, I expect you're going to want to stay at Hogwarts, what with...........one thing or another."

I was confused why was everyone being so secretive? what was happening at Hogwarts this year.

"Mum!" Ron asked. "What do you three know that we don't?"

"You'll find out this evening I expect," Mrs. Weasley said. "It's going to be very exciting-mind you I am glad they changed the rules-"

"What rules?" we asked.

"I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will tell you..... Now, behave, won't you? Won't you, Fred?, and you George?"

"Tell us what's happening at Hogwarts!" Fred bellowed out of the window as the train began moving. "What rules are they changing?"

We made our way to our usual compartment and took our seats as usual. As Ron started to talk about how Bagman wanted to mention what was happening at Hogwarts and his own mother didn't Hermione told him to be quiet while pointing behind her.