The final Battle of Hogwarts.

Harry's POV

As the battle began once more, The order were fighting Death Eaters with renewed strength and vigour along with members of the D.A. Everyone had gone their own ways to fight their own battles. Lavender and Ron had gone off to lure Nagini out so that she could be destroyed. Hermione and Jasmine had gone to help all they could and next to me stood Y/N and Cecilia as they stared across from McKenna as I looked at Voldemort.

"Nagini!" Voldemort hissed. "With me."

I kept blasting spells at him and the snake, but Voldemort parried or dodged most of them before sending a ribbon of fire at me before disappearing and then reappearing behind me to try and kill me. Our spells collided before I blasted a spell that made some of the structure block him for a moment as I escaped further into the castle. Voldemort did apparate behind me and shot a spell that caused me to fall down before he bound me rags and pulled me up to his level. He grasped my face from under my chin so that his face and mine were close together.

"Why do this?" He asked.

"Because I have something worth living for." I replied as he pushed me to the ground.

I wiggled my arm out of the rag and quickly slashed at his cheek causing it to bleed as Voldemort reached for it and rubbed it.

Voldemort raged and pointed the Elder Wand at me, but nothing happened. Just as Snape had said.

"You were right..." I said standing up "When you told Professor Snape it was failing you. It will always fail you."

"I killed Snape." Voldemort said confidently. "It belongs to me!"

"But what if the wand never belonged to him!?" I said taunting him. "What if the wand's allegiance was never to him but to someone else?"

Voldemort stared at me. He knew he had killed the wrong person for the power of the wand. I smirked at him, taunting him slightly as the battle had now tipped in my favour.

"Come one Tom." I said to him. "Let's finish this the way we started."

I forced my arms around his cloak so he could not escape.

"Together!" I said as I pushed us off a ledge of the tower.

Hermione's POV

I was worried when Jasmine had stood up with Mrs. Weasley to fight Bellatrix Lestrange. Mr. Weasley was holding all his children back apart from Ron who was with Lavender to prevent them getting in the way. Bellatrix cackled madly as Mrs. Weasley threw a spell at her which she deflected.

Fred, George and Ginny were itching to have a go at Bellatrix as she taunted them over Percy's death a little while earlier.

"You will never touch my children again!" Mrs. Weasley screamed with rage and hatred in her voice.

"You really thought after everything you did to my future sister-in-law I was going to let you get away with it? You are in trouble Lestrange!" Jasmine yelled as Bellatrix stumbled as the ground beneath her began to sway like a wave would causing her to lose her balance as Jasmine waved her wand again. It was one of the spells Y/N had taught us both.

"Be thankful we only took one." Bellatrix snarled. "Besides..."

Bellatrix looked at the Weasley children and grinned.

"It's not like you don't have any spare." She then cackled at the both of them.

"You did not just....." Jasmine said quietly before she looked up and had pure rage in her eyes.

Mrs. Weasley aimed her wand at Bellatrix as Jasmine did the same. Mrs Weasley fired a spell at Bellatrix which she dodge but almost fell over due to the ground beneath her still swaying.