Return to the Borrow

Y/N's POV

The next morning when I woke up, I looked to see Hermione asleep next to me and let a small smile grace my face before remembering the conversation I had with Cecilia when we were heading for the restaurant.

Flashback.

After I had jumped out of the car Cecilia turned around and led me to an area away from everyone and as she stopped, she lifted her hand. I quickly raised mine in case she tried to attack me, but she was smiling.

"I'm not going to attack you Y/N just place charms around the area so we can't be seen or heard. With the other death eaters around who knows who could be watching or listening."

We both moved our hands around so we would vanish from site and could not be heard.

"So, I brought news." She said lowering her hood and as she did, I could see burning and some scarring on her left cheek.

"What in the hell happened to your face?" I asked shocked.

"Doesn't matter." Cecilia said coldly.

"What happened?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because if we are working together then we should care about what is happening to each other. Here let me heal it."

Cecilia recoiled away from me I knew we both did not fully trust each other yet having fought each other for the last two years but we needed to in order to stop McKenna.

"Cecilia, I promise you I am just going to heal you nothing more." I said as she still looked unsure.

"Okay but try anything...."

"I promise I won't."

I placed my hand in front of her face and healed her scarring and removed any trace of the burn that was on her face.

"All done." I said with a small smile.

Cecilia looked at a window nearby to see she had been healed and a smile graced her face. Although we could see out and see our reflections in windows or mirrors no one could see or hear us.

"I um I guess thanks?" she said.

"Is it really that painful to say thank you?" I asked.

"I was raised by McKenna."

"Point taken." I replied. "Anyway, you said you had news?"

"It's not a lot but it's something."

"Better than nothing."

"McKenna has gone searching for something she told me to stay with the other Death Eaters while she did, I am worried she has gone searching for the final book that Morgana ever made."

"The final book?" I asked.

"It is said, and I am only going on what I read from our family history that it holds the key to true immortality. Morgana was trying to use it, but Merlin defeated her beforehand."

"Shit." I replied. "We can't let that book fall into her hands."

"No shit." Cecilia replied. "Do you have anything that may help me to divert her from its true location?"

"No. Merlin told me about the book but not its location." I said. "Hmmm......"

We stood in silence for a moment before an idea came to mind.

"Can you maybe get her to come back to wherever it is Voldemort and the rest of you are?"

"I could plant something so that she would have to come back but that will mean manipulating Voldemort."