The Burrow and Escape from The Dursley's

Jasmine's POV

I awoke sharply to the sound of someone screaming and rushed to my door opening it to see my Parents with concerned looks on their faces. It was not the first time this had happened since Y/N and I had returned home. I think whatever happened last year in the final chamber with Quirrell deeply disturbed Y/N as this was not the first time he had screamed out in his sleep. I opened his door to see him thrashing around in his bed and slowly approached him. Just as I did his eyes opened and he fell onto the floor pushing himself into the corner and taking deep breaths as he put his knees to his chest and he was muttering.

"The same dream, the same dream." Over and over again.

Mum quickly made her way over to him and hugged him tight pushing his head to her chest.

"It's okay sweetie, it's okay I'm here, we are all here."

I was concerned as this had only just started happening over the holidays. He told me he saw his birth Parents once more in the mirror when he and Harry had stopped Quirrell from getting the stone but he never told us about what the dream consisted of. Soon after we heard soft snores to see Y/N was asleep again as Mum slowly rocked him back and forth. Dad placed Y/N back in his bed and the three of us left to let him sleep.

"Jasmine is there something that happened at school that we should know?" Mum asked me.

"No Y/N and I already told you everything that happened."

It wasn't a total lie I did not tell mum and dad about how we had saved the stone from an evil wizard named Voldemort or how we could have potentially died last year but Y/N and I did tell them about everything else.

"Do you think it could be something to do with his birth Parent's?" Mum asked Dad.

"It could be maybe him learning about them somehow unlocked a memory or something we did get him when he was young maybe something traumatic happened and with him seeing them maybe it triggered something."

"Maybe...." Mum said. "Why don't we talk about it in the morning lets all get some sleep."

I headed back to my room and lay in bed thinking of what mum and dad had said. I hoped Y/N was going to be okay.

The next morning as I awoke I thought back to last night's events before I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Y/N standing there with a look of guilt on his face.

"Hey..." He said softly as I pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry Jaz its always the same dream always the same thing."

"Hey, Hey it okay." I said to him softly still holding him in a hug. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah maybe."

"So what is it about?"

"Olivia and Caleb." He responded. "They...they were being chased by someone it wasn't Voldemort it was someone else someone female. Caleb told Olivia to run and died fighting this person she was incredible strong she didn't even use a wand and then she said something to Olivia I couldn't remember what it was and then I always wake up."

"Maybe its best to talk to mum and dad about your dream."

"I don't know what mum and dad can do about it. We are talking about a woman who can use wandless magic."

I looked at him as I frowned.

"I'm going to get some breakfast I'll see you in a minute." Y/N said as he left.

I came down the stairs to see Mum and Dad asking him about his dream.

"I don't want to talk about it."