Return of Dumbledore's army.

Jasmine's POV

The man led us inside of the Hog's head, where we found a jagged piece of mirror similar to Harry's. I looked at him and he looked remarkable like Professor Dumbledore did.

"You bloody fools!" The man yelled. "What were you thinking coming here? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is--"

"You're Aberforth," Harry interrupted him.

The man went silent and stared at Harry.

"Dumbledore's brother. It's you have I have been seeing--Here. It's you who sent Dobby." Harry said as he held his own jagged piece of mirror.

"Where have you left him?" Aberforth asked.

"At shell cottage with my brother and Winky the other house elf." Ron said.

"I'm glad he is alive. I like that elf."

"How did you come by the mirror?" Harry asked Aberforth.

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

We heard the door open, and Y/N walked in and closed the door behind him and sat next to Hermione before kissing her hand and smiling at her.

"What do you think you are doing boy the Death Eaters could have followed you!" Aberforth spat angrily.

"Oh, I highly doubt it let's just say they are currently indisposed." Y/N said. "If they somehow find a way to remove their heads from a mountain about 200 miles away without a wand then we may have to worry."

I laughed at the image as did the others.

"Dung had no right in selling that to you...." Harry said returning to the original conversation. "It belonged to--"

"To Sirius." Aberforth said. "Albus told me. He also told me that you'd likely be enraged if you ever found out I had it. But ask yourself this where would you be if I didn't."

None of us said a word as Aberforth looked at the six of us.

"Right then. Reckon you are hungry." He said. "Let's get you fed, then think of the best way to get you all out of here."

Aberforth set a table and a moment later game back with food and placed it down. None of us had really eaten anything properly in the last few days. As we ate Aberforth filled a glass of mead for himself it was clearly not his first one of the night.

"Do you hear much from the others?" Hermione asked. "From the order?"

"The order is finished. You-Know-Who has won." Aberforth said taking a sip of his mead. "Anyone who says otherwise is a damn fool."

"We need to get into Hogwarts." Harry said. "Dumbledore gave us a job to do."

"Did he now?" Aberforth asked. "Nice job? Easy?"

Y/N scoffed.

"When has anything ever been easy with any of this."

"We've been hunting Horcruxes," Harry said. "We think the last one's in the school. But we will need your help getting in. If we can find it and kill it, then we kill him, and we put a stop to this war once and for all. We need to get into Hogwarts tonight."

Aberforth looked at Harry for a moment In pure silence before sighing.

"It's not a job my brother has given you." Aberforth said. "It's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favour boy. Go home. Live a little longer."

"Dumbledore trusted us." Harry said sternly. "To see this through."

"What makes you think you can trust him!" Aberforth yelled. "What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you!? In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers!?"