Godric's Hollow.

Hermione's POV

The next morning, I awoke to see Y/N was not next to me as normal. I quietly made my way out of bed and just before I got to the entrance of the tent I heard a set of footsteps behind me and turned to see Jasmine.

"Morning." She whispered. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah just going to check on Y/N make sure he hasn't overdone it."

Jasmine nodded as we headed out the front of the tent and as we did we looked to see Y/N on his hands and knees taking deep breaths with him drenched in sweat.

"Y/N." Jasmine groaned as I made my way over to him.

"Darling you are pushing yourself too hard ever since we left the ministry."

"McKenna has the book of Le Fay if she opens it I have to be prepared for whatever she has learned." Y/N said as he slowly got up resting his hands on his knees.

Adalinda landed and placed down some food she found before flying over to Y/N's shoulder.

"Hey Adalinda thank you." He said as she rubbed her head against his.

We all sat on the logs that we had near the tent and Jasmine pulled out a journal of Dumbledore's she had received and as she did I noticed something.

"Jasmine that symbol has Dumbledore said anything about it?" I asked looking at the symbol that had a triangle with a circle in the middle that was split with a line down the middle.

"No why?"

"It's just....."

"You were right Hermione!" We heard turning around to see Harry walk out of the tent. "You and Jaz were right. Snitches have flesh memories. But I didn't catch my first Snitch I almost swallowed it."

"Well good morning to you as well babe." Jasmine said with a small laugh.

"Huh oh right yes morning." He said giving Jasmine a quick kiss on the lips.

Harry handed me the Snitch as I looked at it the three of us could make out the words 'I open at the close'.

"I open at the close." I whispered.

"What do you reckon it means?" Harry asked.

"We don't know." I replied. "But Jasmine and I may have found something. Let's get back inside the tent."

We entered the tent to see Lavender reading a book that she had borrowed from Jasmine, and she looked up as Y/N cleared the table for us and we placed down Dumbledore's journal as well as my book of Beetle the Bards. Jasmine and I both opened our books and showed the others.

"At first I thought it was a picture of an eye, but after seeing it in Dumbledore's journals, I don't think it is. I think it may be a rune and it's not in Spellman's Syllabary either. And someone drew it in its not part of the book as you can see from the ink."

"Wait Luna's dad was wearing that." Harry said. "At Bill and Fleurs wedding."

"What do you mean wearing it?" Lavender asked.

"Around his neck." Harry said. "Like an amulet. I didn't think much of it at the time. You know Luna—she's always got one mad thing or another she's carrying around."

"But why would the symbol be drawn in two different books?" I asked as I started to think on it.

We all looked at each other before a frown appeared on Y/N's face as he continued to look at the symbol.

"I've been thinking as well." Harry said as we all looked at him. "I want to go to Godric's Hollow. It's where I was born, it's where my parents died."

"And it is exactly where You-Know-Who will expect you to go." Jasmine said. "Because it has a special meaning to you Harry."