Malfoy Manor.

Harry's POV

I awoke in a place I did not recognise and a place full of Death Eaters and pictures of the Malfoys flooded the place. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light, but everything was blurry, and I could tell I did not have my glasses on. Hermione, Jasmine Ron, and Lavender were awake as well while McKenna, Bellatrix and Lucius walked up to us, and Bellatrix took out her wand and put it to my face. Scaboir lifted my hair to show my forehead as Bellatrix shone her wand over my skin to look for my scar. To my surprise she didn't find it.

"Where is it?" Bellatrix said. "The scar?! Get Draco."

The Malfoys looked at one another before Nathan shoved Draco in front of the four of us. Lucius bent down to his son's level and said to him.

"Look at him closely son. If we are the ones who hand Potter to the Dark Lord......Everything will be forgiven, it would all be as it was understood?"

Draco looked at me and the lumps on my face.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked.

"Yes." Lucius said. "What is wrong with his face?"

"We captured them like that." Scaboir said. "Something when we captured them in the forest I reckon."

"No matter." McKenna sneered. "Send them all to the cellar. We will see what to do next."

"Hold the boys in the basement along with the other girl!" Bellatrix cackled. "I'd like a conversation with these two."

Bellatrix moved closer to Hermione and Jasmine.

"Girl to girls...." Bellatrix said with an evil grin.

"I will also join you Bellatrix." McKenna said with an evil smile.

Hermione and Jasmine were pushed towards the door and as the others left we looked around the room we were in before Lavender spoke.

"We have to escape and help Jasmine and Hermione, McKenna will torture them till they break."

"Let's hope Y/N comes he might be the only way we can escape right now." Ron said. "Plus, if he finds out McKenna and Bellatrix have hurt Hermione or Jasmine in any way there will be hell to pay."

"Ron? Harry, Lavender?" A dream-like voice said as we both turned to see Luna, Ollivander, and a goblin standing there.

I let out a small smile at seeing Luna was okay.

The door burst open, and Bellatrix walked in.

"The Sword is meant to be in my vault," Bellatrix said. "How did you get it? Did you and your friend STEAL IT FROM MY VAULT?!"

"We didn't take anything," Ron answered.

"I do not believe you," Bellatrix answered. "Maybe the scream of the mudbloods will make you answer, it may fill you with worry....."

"Don't you dare." I snarled.

"You harm anyone in any way shape or form and hell will descend upon you." Ron said.

"And why is that?" Bellatrix asked ignorantly.

"Because those two people you have up there with you are probably the last two people in the world you should attempt to harm."

Bellatrix sneered and left.

"We have to do something." Lavender said. "We can't let Jasmine and Hermione be tortured there has to be something we can do."

"We have tried everything." Luna said. "It's enchanted. Your bleeding again Harry, it's a curious thing to keep on you."

We were trying to come up with a plan before we heard a pair of cracks and two small figures appeared in the room and revealed themselves to us.