Return to Grimmalud Place

Y/N's POV

After our encounter with three idiots and having changed our clothes the six of us walked down the streets of London keeping our eyes peeled in case we were followed. Hermione and I held hands with one another as Harry and Jasmine did the same, so we looked like we were going on a double date while Ron and Lavender talked. Adalinda was in my coat pocket and every now and then she would camouflage herself and look out of my pocket to make sure we were not followed.

"Still in the clear dad."

"Thanks Adalinda keep checking every now and then."

"Of course."

The six of us soon entered a café and took a seat in a booth to avoid suspicion before Lavender brought up a question we had all been thinking about.

"Do you think everyone from the wedding got away okay?" She asked. "I really hope mum and dad got away safely.

"Maybe we should try and contact someone from the wedding." Harry said.

"That's not a good idea honey." Jasmine said. "They were after you and trying to contact someone will do more harm than good right now."

"Jasmine's right." Hermione said as a waitress who was chewing gum came over to take our order. "Two Latte's please."

"Vanilla in hers please." I said as Hermione smiled at me.

"Can we get two cappuccino's please." Jasmine said as she order for herself and Harry.

"Um I'll have the same as Hermione." Lavender said nodding at Hermione.

"What she said." Ron finished.

"Wicked scar." The waitress said to Harry as she walked to get our coffee's.

"So where do we go from here?" Ron asked. "The Leaky Cauldron?"

"No too dangerous." Y/N said. "If Voldemort has taken over the ministry, none of the old places are safe."

As we continued to talk five workman came in and sat down behind us as Hermione looked in her bag.

"Oh no." She said.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"I packed essentials we all needed in a bag, but I must have left it at the burrow." Hermione said.

"No worries Hermione." Jasmine said. "I've got that covered."

"Did you mean this bag?" I asked taking the bag out of my pocket discreetly. "I noticed you left it on the table at the burrow as we left for the wedding, so I put in my pocket."

"Thank you love." Hermione said.

"So what....." Lavender began before I raised my hand to silence her the workman behind us were not muggles they were death eaters.

I looked to Harry and slightly nodded as my hand slipped into Hermione's. Harry did the same with Jasmine as they both reached for their wands in their pockets. Ron and Lavender had noticed and placed their own hands on their wands.

"DOWN!" Harry shouted as he pulled Jasmine to the floor as I did the same to Hermione and Ron pulled Lavender behind a overturned table as a barrage of killing curses flew overhead.

A killing curse narrowly missed Jasmine as Harry stood up and I did as well.

"STUPEFY!" Harry yelled as the one who had cast the spell was blasted back into the wall and was unconscious. Unfortunately, he had managed to cast Expulsio which cause a nearby mirror to send glass everywhere. I waved my hand turning the glass shards into spears and sending them back at the other death eaters who took cover behind the counter as the glass shattered above them. One of the death eaters had his wand pointed at Ron who had just used the disarming spell on one of the others and stunned them and was about to attack before a chair hit him in the head rendering him unconscious.