Summer Holiday's.

Harry's POV

It had been a week since we had returned from Hogwarts and I was extremely grateful that Y/N and Jasmine's had allowed me to stay with them. They had given me one of the spare rooms to stay in. I had also been able to spend some time with Jasmine and Y/N which was great, and Jasmine and I had been on a few dates. But although I was happier here than I was at the Dursley's I still had nights reflecting on what happened at the department of mysteries with Sirius. Jasmine had been trying her best to tell me it was not my fault, but I still felt it was guilty. One night she and I sat on the sofa talking about my sense of guilt.

"But it was my fault." I said. "If I had not led us all to the department then Sirius would still be alive."

"Harry it's not your fault Sirius only wanted to make sure you and Y/N were safe."

"But...."

"No but's babe." Jasmine said.

"Y/N must hate me." I said gloomily.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"He lost someone else because of me leading us to the ministry."

"Harry...." Jasmine said softly taking my hand in hers. "I can promise you that if he hated you, he would have said something."

"That's true I would have." We heard and I turned to see Y/N come through the door and looking tired.

"How did your training go?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah good getting there."

Y/N slouched into a chair next to us before he sat up properly.

"Harry no one blames you for Sirius's death I don't there was nothing you could have done. If anyone is to blame it should be either myself or Dumbledore." Y/N said.

"How would it be your fault?" I asked. "There was nothing you could have done McKenna hit you with a curse and you were knocked away."

"Still you can't blame yourselves." Jasmine said. "Sirius would not have wanted you both to blame yourselves for his death. He would want you both to live your lives to the fullest."

Y/N and I both sat in silence before I smiled at Jasmine.

"You are incredible you know that?" I asked her as she smiled.

"I know." She replied before giving me a kiss on the lips.

"And on that note." Y/N said standing up. "I am going to shower before I go and bring Hermione over."

Y/N left as Jasmine and I cuddled on the sofa and just as we did the door opened and Jasmine's Parents walked in.

"Evening you two." Ruben said with a smile as Veronica walked in with a smile as she kissed her daughter's head.

"Hello Harry." Veronica said with a smile. "Jaz where is your brother?"

"He is having a shower before he goes to get Hermione."

"Oh, good well he best hurry your Dad and I are bit tired from work today so we thought it would be best to go out for dinner tonight."

"Mrs. L/N please don't feel like you have to do anything special because I am here." I said feeling guilty as they had been nothing but kind to me since they brought me back from the station a couple of days ago.

"Don't worry about it Harry." Ruben said. "Now where did I put those notes for Mr. Lawson's surgery?"

"Did you not leave them in your office Dad?" Jasmine asked. "You asked me to put them in there last night."