Hogsmeade

Y/N's POV

The next month flew by and before I knew it the date of the Hogsmeade trip was upon us and that meant that my date with Hermione was also here. To say I was nervous would be an understatement my heart was beating rapidly and I was taking deep breaths to calm myself. As we reached the entrance hall Jasmine pulled me aside.

"Hey you will be alright." Jasmine said.

"What if I bugger this up what if I say something stupid what if I....."

"Y/N stop just be you, Hermione likes you for you just be yourself alright?"

"Thanks Jaz you know I sometimes can't believe I have an amazing sister."

"I can now come on McGonagall is waiting."

We entered the courtyard and made our way over to Hermione who upon seeing me smiled and we interlocked our fingers together. It was cold so Hermione wore the Jacket that Jasmine had bought her.

"Now remember these visits to Hogsmeade are a privilege." Grandma said as Jasmine, Hermione and I handed her our forms. "Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school....... That privilege shall not be extended again."

Harry came up to McGonagall with his slip.

"No signed permission slip, no visiting the village." Grandma said to him.

"But Professor I thought that if you signed it."

"I can't only a parent or legal guardian can." Grandma said to Harry as his face fell to one defeat. "I'm sorry Potter but that's my final word."

Harry caught sight of the three of us look at him with guilty looks on our faces.

"It's okay guys forget about it." He said. "Y/N, Hermione enjoy your date."

Hermione and I blushed as he smirked and headed back into the castle.

"All those with permission!" Filch called out. "Follow me those without stay put!"

"Um Y/N are you still comfortable with calling it a date?" Hermione asked me.

"Of course I am." I replied as I squeezed her hand as we made our way towards the carriages that would take us to Hogsmeade.

"What should we do first?"

"We can do whatever you want to do 'Mione." I said. "As long as I can spend time with you that will be good enough for me."

"Well why don't we start at the post office?" She asked. "I heard they have an interesting way of organising and sending the mail."

"Sure 'Mione whatever you want to do."

We climbed into a carriage with Jasmine and Ron before heading into the village.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione's POV

Y/N and I made our way through Hogsmeade with our hands intertwined. We made our way towards the Post office and I could not help but smile at the fact it was just us. I did enjoy the company of the others but with Y/N it was different, he made me feel safe and I fancied him. We entered the post office and we marvelled about how efficient everything was. Each owl took a letter that had a come from a certain colour spot, which we assumed was based on delivery speed. As most owls looked at us a large bird looked at Y/N and flew down and rested on his shoulder letting out a cry. Everyone turned to him and looked at an eagle that had landed on his shoulder the attendant made his way over to him.