Christmas

3Rd Person POV

Draco Malfoy walked down the seventh-floor corridor towards the room of requirement waiting for the right time to enter the room. Once the door materialised he entered and looked around the room until he spotted what he wanted a cupboard. He was still unsure on what he had to do as he had been forced to join the Death Eaters by Lord Voldemort. He knew if he failed it would mean death for him and his family. Draco took the apple he carried out of his pocket and held it in his hand rolling it over and over before taking a deep breath and opening the cupboard and placing the apple inside. He waited a moment before opening the cupboard once more to see the apple still there. Draco picked it up and looked at it to see a bite had been taken out of it. Draco left the room of requirement before he had the feeling he was being watched.

"Who's there?" He asked the corridor as someone came around the corner.

Draco scowled as he saw who it was before he roughly grabbed the person and moved to an empty room.

"What are you doing here Cecilia?" He asked angered. "You could be seen and ruin everything."

"I came to see if I could find anything on L/N for mother." Cecilia lied to him. "And no one would be able to see me unless I wanted them to the only one who could would be L/N and he is nowhere near."

"What do you want to know about L/N?" Draco asked.

"Nothing from you Malfoy, the number of times he has humiliated you I don't need you telling me anything."

Malfoy scowled and looked at her angrily.

"So can I inform the dark lord about your progress?"

Malfoy looked at her surprised.

"You may be good at Occlumency to normal people but remember I am from Le Fay's bloodline anything you think you can do I do it a million times better and easier."

"No not yet I still need to work out a few things."

"Fine but you know he will not wait much longer." Cecilia said as she disappeared.

Malfoy left and headed to the Slytherin common room unsure if he should say anything about Cecilia being at Hogwarts, but he thought best not to in case he was getting in the middle of the war between the McKenna, Cecilia and Y/N.

Cecilia had made her way to a forest clearing when she looked up and saw a celestial dragon sitting looking at exactly where she was.

"There is no point hiding I know you are there."

Cecilia became visible again and as she did Adalinda bared her teeth at her.

"YOU!"

"ADALINDA STOP!" A voice shouted as a portal opened and Y/N stepped out with Hermione.

"Adalinda wait." Hermione said making her way over to her and raising her hand up in front of her. "It's okay."

Adalinda pushed Hermione behind her with her wing and still bared her teeth at Cecilia.

"Adalinda it's okay." Y/N said as he moved in front of her with his back to Cecilia.

Cecilia simply stood still meaning no harm and even placed her hands behind her back so to show that she was not going to use wandless magic.

"It's alright Adalinda Cecilia is working with me to bring down McKenna she must have come with information." Y/N said. "But it's really risky you being here Cecilia."

"I know that's why I have to make this quick before Tom and McKenna wonder where I am gone." She said. "McKenna is getting closer to finding that book."