Sectumsempra

Jasmine's POV

Y/N and I rushed towards the bathroom as we heard spells being fired and the breaking of porcelain. We rushed through the door just as Harry used the one spell we both told him was not a good idea to use.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!"

Draco fell to the floor and blood started to flow from his chest. Draco's blood mixed with the water that was running from the broken sinks. I stared wide eyed at Draco as Harry came forwards slowly from the cubicles.

"Harry what did you do?" I asked softly.

"He's working for Voldemort." Harry replied.

"YOU IDIOT!" Y/N yelled using wandless magic to throw Harry backwards and onto the floor. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO GO TO AZKABAN AND LEAVE JASMINE. CAN YOU EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW UPSET SHE WOULD BE?"

"Y/N don't...." I began.

"No, he needs to hear this Jasmine." Y/N replied. "You need to stop being so impulsive Potter, you need to think before you act how many times have Jasmine and I told you not to use that spell. But no, the great Harry Potter seems to know better."

"Harry." I said making my way over to him as he sat on the floor. "You need to get rid of that book now."

"But....." He began before Snape came in quickly and looked at the scene.

Draco continued to bleed out onto the floor, and he noticed that Harry's wand was in his hand as he knelt down next to Draco and muttered.

"Vulnera Sanentur." Repeatedly.

Y/N had also knelt down and held his hands over Draco healing him as well.

Harry got up and began to back away with me, but Snape noticed.

"And where do you think you are going Potter, did you do this to Malfoy?" He asked. "L/N why are you here? Do you have something to do with this as well?"

"It's my fault sir." Harry said ashamed of his actions.

"Very well Potter stay where you are we must talk about the severity of your actions."

"Severus my sister and I had nothing to do with this." Y/N said as he was healing up the last open wounds.

"Very well Y/N." Severus said as he waved his wand to make Draco hover. "I shall take Mr. Malfoy to the hospital wing. Potter my office now and bring your book with you where you learnt this spell."

Harry only nodded still horrified by what he had done. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it. He tried to take his hand out but failed as I held it tighter. Snape left with Draco as Y/N looked at us.

"That book you get rid of it, or I destroy it Potter clear?" He asked.

Harry nodded as we both left and went to get the half blood prince's book. Harry swapped the covers with Ron's who was using a spell-checking quill at the time, and it was malfunctioning causing the name to come out as Roonil Wazlib. After we headed to Snape's office and Snape was furious. I stood outside his office, and I could hear everything he was saying. He had already handed Harry Ron's book back as I had the real Half-Prince's book in my pocket.

"Now Potter as punishment." Snape sneered. "You will serve every Saturday in detention with me till the end of term."

"But Sir!" Harry replied. "It's Quidditch this Saturday. And I am the Captain."

"Well, I suggest that the Gryffindor team learn to play without their captain." Snape sneered once more.

Harry exited the office looking dejected at not being able to play Quidditch.