The Muggle-Born Registration Commission

Harry's POV

After Mundungus had told us that Umbridge had the locket we started to form a plan to get into the ministry. Kreacher's attitude had changed to us all recently and we all began to respect him more because of it. After Jasmine had given him the fake locket he even stopped calling Hermione and Jasmine mudbloods or maybe because he did not want to be fed to Adalinda. Jasmine and Hermione were working on the Polyjuice potion that we would all take apart from Y/N who said he would transfigure himself. Lavender was helping Winky to make the clothes we would need to infiltrate the ministry. As we sat in the kitchen Hermione was reading "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" while Ron was flick the Deluminator like a cigarette lighter making the lights constantly flicker.

"Will you stop it!" Hermione said.

"Sorry, sorry!" Ron said. "I didn't know I was even doing it."

"Well, can't you find something useful to do to occupy yourself?"

"What like reading a kids story?"

"Dumbledore left me this book Ron...."

"And he left me this Deluminator, maybe I am supposed to use it."

"Ron stop flickering the lights or so help me I will take that Deluminator and shove it down your throat!" Jasmine shouted as she came in looking angry. "I'm trying to research everything I can on the ministry and it's really irritating."

Lavender came in with her hand bleeding as she looked for a towel.

"Which Idiot was flickering the lights?" She asked as Winky bandaged up her hand.

"I uh- I um....." Ron began to stutter.

"Why in the hell are you messing around with the lights Ron?" Lavender asked angrily. "You know I am trying to help make the clothes we need for the ministry."

"What is this pick on....." Ron began before there was a bang and Y/N came flying through the wall.

"Ow." He grumbled as he hit the floor.

"Oh my god babe." Hermione said getting up from her chair quickly knocking it over in the process as she rushed over to Y/N.

"I'm alright." He said sitting up.

"Are you sure honey?" Hermione asked as she looked over him.

"I'm fine spell backfired I got it a bit wrong." He said.

"Y/N are you sure you are okay?" Jasmine asked as Winky came over to him in a panic.

"Sir, what is you doing sir? Sir going to hurt himself badly one day and Winky....."

"Winky I am alright." Y/N said as he got off the floor and dusted himself off. "And yes Ron it is pick on you day."

We all apart from Ron shared a laugh before Y/N fixed the wall with a wave of his hand and just as he did we heard Moody's voice.

"Severus Snape?"

"It was not I that killed you Albus." The voice said calmly and quietly.

The figure rose and headed towards the person before it exploded again I ran to the doorway with my wand raised.

"Don't move!" I shouted.

Unfortunately, I forgot about Mrs. Black portrait as she started screaming.

"Mudbloods! And Filth dishonouring my house!"

"SILENCE YOU OLD HAG!" Y/N shouted with his eyes glowing and the drapes to her portrait covered her and she fell silent.

"Hold your fire it's me Remus!"