On Infernal Ground

Magnus woke in Alec's arms to see Alec already awake and looking at him with a smile, "Good morning", Alec said.

"Good morning", Magnus mumbled and Alec chuckled, "Come on baby today we have the whole day", Alec said.

Magnus smiled and lifted himself balancing on his one arm, "And what do you want to do?", he asked and Alec flipped Magnus and got on top of him.

"You know what I want to do", Alec said and Magnus chuckled, "You have became a naughty boy since I met you Alexander", Magnus said.

"And who made me like that?", Alec asked, "Oh so you are blaming me", Magnus said playfully pushing Alec and getting up.

"Hey", Alec said and pulled Magnus by his waist and Magnus stumbled on top of Alec, "Alexander!", Magnus said chuckling.

Magnus held on to Alec's shoulder and looked into the blue eyes and tucked Alec's messy hair back.

"You asked if I remembered our first time yesterday?", Alec asked and Magnus nodded, "Yes I do, why?", Alec asked.

"No it's just that day you accepted my cat eyes, you were the first person who ever did", Magnus said and Alec smiled and kissed Magnus's forehead.

Flashback

Alec and Magnus stumbled into their bedroom kissing and stripping their dresses and landed on the bed with Magnus on top of Alec.

"That was graceful", Magnus said, "Shadowhunter", Alec said and they continued kissing and that's when Magnus's cat eyes popped.

"Magnus what's wrong?", Alec asked, "It's just... sometimes I lose control", Magnus said and showed his eyes.

"Magnus... they are beautiful, you are beautiful", Alec said and they continued kissing and that's when their bonds formed.

A green swirl with yellow and orange swirls following it, "What's that?", Magnus asked and Alec pulled Magnus into a kiss.

"Let's deal with that later", he mumbled in the kiss...

Flashback ends.

"You are always beautiful and with those cat eyes you are more beautiful", Alec said and Magnus smiled and revealed his cat eyes.

Magnus kissed him hard and the phone rang, "Not today", Alec groaned pulling away and attending the call.

He hung up, "Who was it baby?", Magnus asked, "Izzy, tomorrow is Clary's rune ceremony it seems, in Alicante and she said I needed to be there", Alec said.

"Do you think Jace died Magnus?", Alec asked, "To be honest Alexander, I felt your pain and saw the rune vanish, so yes I think something happened there", Magnus said.

Alec nodded and the both were thoughtful for a minute before Alec smiled and kissed Magnus, "Whatever it is we will deal with it later, now I have an important job", Alec said.

Magnus smiled, "Then attend to your job shadowhunter", he said and Alec continued kissing Magnus.

"Oh I will, the whole day you are going to be in the bed", Alec said and Magnus moaned...

~ The Next Day ~

Clary's rune ceremony finished and she came to talk with the Lightwood siblings, "Why can't Magnus and Simon be here?", Clary asked and Izzy explained how Downworlders are not allowed.

"Besides I don't think Magnus can walk from what I heard from him", Izzy said eyeing Alec who glared at her and she left and Clary chuckled.

"What you did was impressive. But there's more to the story, isn't there?", Alec asked, "I told you everything I know, Alec", Clary said and Alec lowered his voice.