Lucifer

THE day i saw her, the day i feel alive. She's the girl i wanted to marry someday, My heart beat so fast when she smile. Her first day of school, i stunned when she fix my necktie infront other people."A-ayusin mo ang necktie mo b-baka mapagalitan ka." I freaking stunned because of what her did. Damn, She's like my soon to be wife.

I know she's hurt when she read a negative comments about her in 'La Solaria' I asked Mace na idelete ang lahat ng picture. I just want to protect my Luna. She's fragile.

She saw freaking beautiful when i saw her wearing got dress. I know it's sound toxic to not let her to wear that kind of dress. i give her a jeans and shirt and i said na hindi agay ang kanyang suot but no, she's pretty and im scared losing her. I ecretly saw her facial expression changed.

'No baby, you're sexy the way you are. I'm sorry." I know im coward bastard.

Four of us talked privately. All of them mad because of what i did. " Minamadali mo lahat!" Alam kong galit si Dad because of what i did but i want to keep Luna forever.

"You make her life in danger, dos." Uno's said. Dissapointed.

When Vier talked to me, He sound dissapointed and said mag divorce na kami ni Luna bago pa malaman ng kalaban. That's why i didn't talked Luna for a days but i can't. He said also na sabihin ko na ang estado naming pamilya but when i'm trying to tell her. many scenarios pop in my mind.

Nagdagdag ako ng mga boydguard to make sure no one can hurt my Luna. May nababalitaan na rin ako na may naghihintay sa amin na mga kalaban mabuti na lamang na handle ito ng malinis ni Serio kaya naman hindi na napansin ng asawa ko ang kaganapan.

The day, i'm being distant and cold to my wife. Cara and i have a deal. She want me. Ang kapalit 'nun na hindi niya sasabihin ang nalaman niya. Little she didn't know i have a secret agenda to her and my wife's mom. Palihim kong pinasunod si Serio kung saan nagpupunta ito.

 Napag-alaman ko rin na siya ang kumukuha sa mga gamit namin. We have little cctv camera na hindi nila mahahalata. except to their room.

I keep silent. All of this has a perfect time.

"B-bitaw na." My heart shattered when my wife said. We're both hurt.

When i finally found out that she's pregnant. I'm happy and scared. I told her to abort that.Everyone mad at me when they found out that i wnat to abort our baby. They punched me. I didn't do anything because i deserve it.

One week since my moon left. Lumuhod ako kay Dad to know kung nasaan si Luna dahil hinaharangan niya lahat ng private investigation ko.

"Make me proud first, Son. She need time for herself. Go fulfill your dreams. Make you wife's inspiration and if you succeed. I will tell you kung nasaan siya ngayon."

Because of my Father said. I study hard. I renovate our house. Until my graduation. Suma Cumlaude. Mom and Dad are so proud of me. I manage 5 company.

I did all my best until my Dad said where's my wife location. Sa sobrang saya ko ay pinuntahan ko siya.

Palihim akong nakatingin sa di kalayuan and i thought nahuli na ako dhail may buhat buhat siyang bata. I found out that's Nathan daughter. 

I always watched her until Nathan saw me. He punched not until we became a friends. He tell about my wife's condition. Kung paano niya inalagaan ang asawa ko. How my wife's handle her trauma. I'm sad. He tell me that he has a cancer. Until one day, the bad new came. Nathan died.

Nandun ako nung araw na nilibing si Nathan. Her daughter and my wife cried. Sinusundan ko sila hanggang sa ang beach sila.

Papasok sana ako ng hotel ng makita ko si Gail na luabas ng hotel kaya naman sinundan ko siya. Halata namang hindi niya ako napansin.

That day, nilakasan ko ang loob ko na humarap sa kanya and i win her back. And now this is the day we married.

"Youre my girl that i don't wat to lose right now. I know i've been asshole before. Infront of them.I will make you're happy that you deserve. I'm so lucky because i win you back, and you have a little cute bonus, my Alista." Napangiti ito ng marinig niya ang pangalan niya.

"You're mine, Gail." Napatawa naman ang lahat dahil sa sinabi ko. Binasbasan na kami ng pari and inangat ko na ang belo.

Oh, god. So beautiful.

"You may now kiss the bride." Anunsyo ng pari.

"I love you." I said and kiss her.