14.clash

Another day, another night at the astronomy tower, where Sage spends an awful lot of time with Draco. Pansy, Blaise and Theo have joined as well, just like the alcohol.

The chilly breeze of the winter season carries through the air. There is a certain smell to it, which Sage cant get enough of. She could never understand people preferring summer over this.

Sage has her head rested on Theo's shoulder while they sit on the stone cold floor against a pillar, the other three around them in a semi-circle. A bottle is in her hand, that she frequently takes a sip of.

"Blaise, you're italian right?" Pansy asks out of the blue.

"Part italian," he corrects after swallowing the sip he just took of his firewiskey.

"Same thing," Pansy rolls her brown eyes, not lifting her head from his shoulder. "So, can you speak italian?"

"Yeah," Blaise takes another swig.

"And can you teach me?" She questions further, pulling the blanket she has summoned as soon as she stepped foot onto the open-air tower closer to herself.

He draws his head back, looking at the top of hers. "Why?"

"Just like pick-up lines and stuff that will make Reina go crazy. Like the stuff you tell the girls so they sleep with you."

"Are you having trouble in the bedroom?" Theo teases, leaving Pansy to glare at him like he's a fool for even considering such a thing.

"No, I want to impress her. She's italian and I wanna see what this will do."

"This will do some things, that much I can tell," Blaise says. "One time I was with this girl and she like talked dirty to me in italian. Fucking hot if you ask me-I could have come right then and there. And don't get me started when I purr into their ear the most filthy things."

She lifts her head to look at him. "Go on then, tell me."

"Now?"

"Imagine they would kiss right now," Sage murmurs to Theo only and he snickers.

"Yes, now," Pansy readjusts the criss cross of her legs, ready for the lesson. "You don't have somewhere to be now, do you?"

The evening has been nice. She likes hearing her friends talk since she is not much of a talker.

It's far quieter up on the tower and the stars shine pretty tonight. Clear and bright.

Sage has actually no clue whatsoever about constellations and stuff, but she loves looking at the stars and the night sky. Something about the darkness is so consuming.

It seems like at night she can look out into space. In those moments she feels so small compared to the whole fucking universe, one of many, she might add. Her problems and struggles and worries grow insignificant, which is calming, in a sense.

Only when Theo moves where she has her head leaned on him, is when she looks away from the pretty twinkling lights and takes notice of the change in arrangement. Theo, Pansy and Blaise stand up off the ground, Pansy all bundled up in many blankets with only her head, red nose and cheeks, and the last of her legs sticking out.

Turns out Pansy and Theo go to their lovers since they leave in a couple of days for christmas and Blaise has apparently some homework left to do for tomorrow. They give her and Draco weird looks she cant quite decipher. Blaise even gives Draco a pat on the back, like some last encouragement or something.

"What the fuck was that?" Sage asks as she changes her sitting position since her arse is starting to hurt on the hard ground.

She is now sitting cross-legged and leaning her head against a pillar behind her. Draco is opposite her, one leg angled and his arm lazily resting on it, the other leg outstreched towards Sage.