30.obvious

Right before they exit the dorm this morning for class, Sage takes a moment to look at Draco.

The pants sits flawlessly, especially around his behind, the sweater vest of his uniform is hugging his chest perfectly, the collar of the shirt bringing forth his sharp face.

He is as attractive as always, but something is different. She runs her fingers through his hair, not at all caring how she is openly admiring him.

His hair.

Its not how he usually does it, when he goes out to class or anywhere, really. Its messier and flops over his forehead.

She loves it.

She gazes at him with the most wonderment. "You look handsome."

His whole face lights up. "Thank you."

He did it right.

The exact look she had in the classroom a few days ago, that makes his knees weak. She looks at him like this, even when his eyes are still stubbornly bruised and his cheeks heat up, bringing more colour to his normally pale face.

He slithers his hand into hers, locking their fingers and they walk out right when Theo and Blaise come out. Together they stroll to the Great Hall for breakfast, Daphne and Pansy tagging along from the common room.

At the table, Draco's hand lays further up than usual. She doesnt really take notice of it, since she is so used to his hand on her leg and she is talking with Maeve about the thing they have in common; mysteries and everything horror.

Sage likes the unknown that comes with it. How your heart starts racing, how you could never get an answer or dont know what comes next. Its exciting.

Maeve is so easy to talk to and they go wild as time goes by. Discussing their favourites while getting weird looks from their peers.

Snape's droning voice is enough to make Sage zone out more than she typically does. Just blank, while Snape teaches the theory how to properly duel. Something he focusses on this year in all grades. Even he fears what is to come. Also, he teached most of the stuff to the other death eaters present in the room over the summer.

Sage fixes her sight on the head of someone infront of her, while her head is supported by her palm, elbow on the desk. In that state, she does feel Draco's hand slither up higher, just like it did at dinner once.

The higher it gets the more alert she gets about it. Her heartbeat id picking up and she side eyes him. Of course does he appear attentive of Snapes speech, but the tiny smirk is something she could decipher miles away.

His hand rests fairly high and he draws circles with his fingertips, still writing notes. Sage looks around the class to calm the beating in her core and sees most students listening to Snape. He might be boring, but the topic itself is important, she can conmit as much.

Her eyes snap back to him with alarm, when his hand moves even higher up. His fingertip is running along the rim of her panties faster than she can react. Her legs cross over and she grabs his wrist.

"You are daring." She whispers when she leans into him.

"And you are blushing, my love." He pokes the tip of her nose with the same finger before standing up.

Another look around confirms, that class is over. "Try not to, when I get you back." Sage gathers her things in her bag, slinging it over her shoulder.

His arm wraps around her neck, noses touching. "What if I dont want to try?"

The excitement in his eyes thrills her even more. "Dont spur me on."

He smirks. That is exactly what he is trying to do. She kisses it away swiftly as she rolls onto her tip toes.