55.nott's

Middle of August.

A late summer wedding it is for Maeve and Theo.

All done up already, hair sitting perfetly in an updo and the long dark orange bridesmaid dress, Sage walks down the halls of Narcissa's mansion.

She is one of three, the other two being a close cousin of Maeve's and Pansy.

Maeve asked them when they were out for drinks one night, acting like its nothing and contrary to Pansy, Sage had the same kind of reaction to it.

Its just being a bridesmaid.

A duty she has been fulfilling since the morning. Help Maeve get ready, which will still take a while, and now she is greeting everyone that she comes across on her way to give a check-in on the groom.

The house is bustling, people and houseelves whereever the eye can see, putting the finishing touches and flowering the house up.

It is a long way, since grooms and brides room are at complete opposite wings of the house.

"How are- you?" Sage questions as soon as she slips into the room he is getting ready in, sighing at the state of things.

"Hey beautiful." Draco greets upon seeing his own soon-to-be wife.

"Na-ah, dont hey beautiful me. You three were supposed to get him ready. Why is he still in his joggers?" Sage questions calmly, giving pointed looks to Draco, Blaise and Cedric.

Sage knew Theo has gotten to know Cedric closer over their stay at the Russo's, but in no way did she think they were that close.

The lot of them are lounging on the couches and play cards, Theo specifically stuffing his face with crisps. They all have their suit jackets and shoes off and Theo insisted for his groomsmen to wear funny socks with their grey suits, that will peak through all night.

Sage has to hold back a smile when seeing Draco's ferret socks again. She patiently listened to his complains last night in bed after Theo brought them over, saying it was a deliberate choice to poke fun at him.

Which it obviously is.

Even when Theo claimed the opposite.

But right now, Sage has to keep her stern front or else these boys wont go anywhere today.

Sage knew leaving the responsibility of getting the groom ready to three men wasnt a smart decision, which is why she came here in the first place.

"We still have time."

Exactly what she expected.

"Dressing up only takes ten minutes tops, and he is a grown men, not a child. He can put on his pants all by himself without our help." Blaise tries to argue their case, leaning further into the back of the couch at Sage's glare.

"Yeah, I'm a grown man." Theo speaks up with crumbs all around his mouth and white t-shirt.

"Obviously." Sage mutters to herself.

"I know what I'm doing. The wedding is not for another three hours." Theo says confidently before shoving another handful in his mouth.

Cedric, Blaise and Draco mutter their aggreances, continuing on with their game of cards and Sage could not think they are more stupid.

A big fat fucking clock is hanging on the wall, right in front of their noses.

"Well, then it will surprise you to know, that that was two hours ago, meaning you only have an hour left." Sage points out and instead of expected panic- wide eyes and shuffling around for his clothes, Theo shrugs.