32.kiss

Soft lips on hers wake her up. She grumbles something incoherrent as his lips sprinkle kisses down her throat and sternum.

"We gotta get ready." His deep voice reveals that he also just woke up. He comes back up and burries them under the covers. She scoots closer to him, eyes still not having openend yet and they both know where this will lead. "But five minutes are alright."

"Ten."

"Your arguments are very convincing." He nuzzles his face into the crook of her neck.

Sage presses light kisses on his neck and shoulder as she runs her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp, while they come to terms with getting up soon.

Waking up while being loved so easily has got to be the greatest thing ever. So simple but fulfilling. One great way to start the day.

"My love, we really have to get up now." Sage quietly says in his ear, her fingertips going over his muscled back.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." She pushes him back by his shoulders, enough to give his pouting face a peck.

He reaches for her when she gets up in a dramatic way. "Youre being mean."

"I'll shower alone then." She shrugs.

"Never."

She walks quickly to the bathroom but he scrambled out of the bed at a speed she has barely time to reach the door. His arms go around her middle and he lifts her off the floor like its nothing. She squeals and giggles when he is tickling her sides.

Getting ready goes like every morning, moving alongside one another, stealing little sweet kisses and making witty remarks.

Sage is fixing his tie like almost every morning, right before they leave. He knows how to do it properly, he did for all his school life. He messes up on purpose, because she will always arrange it perfectly with her dainty fingers. He knows she loves it too.

She smoothes out the fabric of his vest once shes done, then looks into the grey she loves so much. "You are very beautiful."

A red tint graces his cheeks, flattered by the compliment. He cups her jaw, a loving hold that makes her stomach erupt in butterflies. "I am so very grateful to call you mine."

She smiles from eye to eye. "So am I. So very grateful."

Cute little thankful peck.

Right when Sage opens the door she reminds Draco. "Today is-"

"My birthday." Theo stands there with his arms wide open, birthday crown on his head and as happy as a kid.

Sage squeals for the second time today, her and Theo jump up and down on the spot until she gives him a big, warm hug.

"Happy Birthday."

"I always forget how weird they can be." Draco tells Blaise.

"I thought such excitement would die down after second year." He tells back.

Theo scowls playfully at him. "Dont pretend to be so grown up. You had a full fucking hat with boa and sash and all this year. Everyone that passed you had to congratulate you." Theo folds his arms, a smug look taking over. "Oh, and when I remember correctly it is you who wanted us all to dance the macarena."

Blaise rolls his eyes. "No need to get this personal, handsome."

Sage is walking with Maeve back to the castle from the greenhouses. Herbology is the only class Sage shares with Maeve and they hit it off easily after their first introduction.