2.2 tired

After we walked back to the living room, I sat down back on the couch between Gus and Willow.

"Oh, wait Mijo. You're bleeing again." Says Camila and she takes a look at my forehead. I place a hand on the baindaid on my forehead and yes, it started to bleed again.

I look up a little, I see Vee and Luz in the corner of the room, taking. Or rather, Luz talking to Vee and Vee staring at me.

"Strange. It looked like it stopped bleeding." Mumbles Camila before leaving the living room to get a new one.

Apparently, the hit on the ground caused my wound to reopen.

I earn a lot of stares from the others which I am all avoiding. Even though I still feel them staring into my soul. After a while, Gus turns around to me, he grabs my arm and hugs it while burrying his face in my arm, apparently trying to comfort me. I know, he's dealing with a lot himself. All of us are, but I really appreciate the effort. Willow is sitting on my other side and I feel her leaning on my arm, sighing quietly. I place my arm around her, pulling her a little closer. I also appreciate that effort. After a while, Luz returned to us with Vee, both sitting down again. Vee with her arms crossed, just staring at the ground and Luz sitting down beside Amity, holding her hand.

Their worried expressions can't be overseen. Looks like I made them worry. I didn't wanted to.

Camila walks back to me, she refreshes the baindaid and smiles softly at me. She looks over to Vee.

"Can you go take some clothes and bring them into the bathroom?" Vee is still sitting there for a moment before nodding and leaving the room. "I think it was enough for today. Vee will place some clothes in the bathroom. Go take a look at them and pick something out. You can take anything you want. Place your old clothes in the basket, I will wash them." She gives us a soft smile. Shortly afterwards, Vee returns and tells us that the clothes are ready.

All of us remain on the couch, not moving. Camila is just standing next to the couch, she smiles at us, not pushing or forcing us. She's really amazing. No wonder Luz is the way she is.

After a while, I notice Willow shivering beside me. I give her a small nodge and she looks at me. I look at her and point with a little head move towards the bathroom. I notice her insecure expression, she takes a short look at Camila and she smiles at her. Some seconds later she sighs quietly and stands up, she walks over to the bathroom and walks in. Some minutes later she returns with some new, clean, comfy and dry clothes. After her, Amity walks into the bathroom and once she returns, Luz goes in. Once she's out I give Gus a nudge, but he won't move. 

"Sweetie?" Says Camila, she places a hand on Gus' shoulder. "You should really get changed. You'll feel better."

Gus keeps on holding onto my arm, not moving. After a while, I sit up a little and Gus follows me. Looks like he doesn't want to be alone. Or maybe he doesn't want me to be alone. Carefully, I stand up along with him and I walk with him, still hugging my arm, over to the bathroom. We walk in and I close the door behind us. I take a short look around and I see the pile of clothes, placed on a wooden stool. I look through the clothes for a while and I pull out some clothes witch I think would fit Gus. I take out some more clothes and place them down on the side. I grab the clothes for Gus and I hold them in front of him.

"Don't worry..." I mumble quietly. "I'll be alright for a couple minutes." He stills holds my arm and after a couple of seconds he takes the clothes from my hand and lets go off me. He starts to change, I grab the other clothes I got from the pile and I change into them too. I take off all my old clothes, except for my gloves. I never take those off. Once we're both finished, Gus grabs my arm again and hugs it. I grab our clothes off the ground and place them inside the basket. We walk out of the bathroom again to the others, gathered in the living room on the couch.