2.35 I love you

{Edric's PoV}

Right now I'm sitting on a litttle hill away from the party. I can still hear the music, but right now the sky has all my attention.

Well, at least until he came.

"There you are. I was searching for you. What are you doing here?" I hear Hunter ask beside me and I look up to him with a smile.

"Taking a break. If Eda gives me anymore Apple Blood I think I'm gonna puke." I say and we both laugh as he sits down beside me.

"I feel you. But it's her wedding and she loves that stuff. So that's no suprise." I nod and I keep looking at the sky.

"You did great during the ceremony." I say as he laughs quietly and rubs over his neck.

"I certainly did not feel great." He mumbles quietly and I take a look at him, smirking.

"Oh, I know. I thought you were about to puke." I laugh and he blushes a little.

"I'm not used to these things. Back then I always wore my mask, it was easyier."

"Well, you still did good." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. We both keep watching the sky until I sigh quietly.

"You know, Hunty." He looks at me as I'm still looking at the sky. "There was a time in my life at which I thought I would never get better. My father was so distant and Odalia was only using us to test her products. That house never felt like home. Additionally, I was so unlucky with anyone I had a crush on. Well, until I met you." I turn my head around to look at him. "At first you were a strange boy I accidentally dragged into one of my pranks. Then you were that boy I wanted to get to know, a boy who was so mysterious that he woke my curiosity. Then I started to catch feelings for you. And now, at the end. Here we are. After I met you, my life turned upside down. I've got closer with my dad and my siblings. Odalia finally left. Dad is now happy with Darius. And I have you." I take his hand and hold it in mine. "You changed me. Because of you, I did things I never thought I could do. I broke into that castle to save you, I fought Belos and took part in a game for over two years just to see you again. You made me to a better person." He looks at me with big eyes and I pull him into a hug. "Thank you, Hunty. For being a part of my life."

After some seconds he hugs me back. "Thank you too, Edric. I don't think I would've ever become the person I am today without you. I always thought my life was dedicated to my uncle and the emperor's coven. You showed me what it means to live, you're the reason I finally got to...live."

I smile a little and he takes my head in between his hands.

"Our future is ahead of us. It'll be hard, it'll take time. But it will be a great future. And I want to spend it with you." He kisses me gently. After the kiss, our heads remain in front of each other and we look into our eyes.

"I love you, Edric."

"I love you too, Hunty."

<<The End>>