✨3.4 Bonus✨

{Edric's PoV}

Together, we're all walking over to the room our portal door is stored in. The girls are all excitedly talking about how they can't wait to get back to Amphibia.

"Say, Caleb?" Says Hunter and Caleb looks up to him. "How are they gonna get back?" Now the three girls seem to realize that problem too. They stop and look at each other with big eyes, causing me to sigh. How did they not think about that? "We can't let them take a key and it's too dangerous to keep the portal open."

Caleb continues to walk and we follow him. "Well, if you allow it-" we arrive in the room with the door and he walks over to it. The door folds open and he looks over to Hunter. "I can build another door with another key. A door to Amphibia. Then they can use it to travel back to earth and eventually to the Boiling Isles, if you wish for that." I look at him for a moment and then over to Hunter. He lifts the key hanging around his neck a little and he takes a look back to the girls.

"I'm sure you'd like to go there more then one time."

All three of them smile a little embarrassed and they nod. Hunter smiles softly. "No shame, I'd want that, too. So, I will entrust you three with your own portal. Please use it with care." They look at him with big eyes and they nod. Hunter and Caleb walk over to the Portal and Caleb seems to explain to him how it'll work to go to Amphibia.

"Wow...he sure is nice. For someome as high as an Emperor. And he doesn't seem to think of himself as high. He talks to us so...normal. Friendly." Says Anne and Marcy nods agreeing.

"I mean, he's only a couple of years older and already holds such responsibility. And still helps us." Adds Marcy.

"Because Hunter is just the nicest person to exist." The three of them look at me, as I'm just standing beside them watching Hunter mesmerized. "He went through so many terrible things. And still, he's here helping as much as he can. Working to provide the people a good life again. He doesn't care about his position. Even though everybody already excepted him as Emperor, he still holds back and won't accept his position officially yet. He doesn't think he could do it, even though he's already doing so much. I never met someone like him. He's special." I say quietly as I'm still watching him. After a while I hear someone clearing their throat beside me and I look at the three girls, Anne and Marcy smirking and chuckling while Sasha is turned away with her arms crossed. I turn a little red and turn my head away from them. "Pft, stay quiet."

They all just chuckle as I walk over to Hunter and Caleb. "How does it look?" I ask, trying to get my blush under control. Hunter looks at me and he smiles.

"It looks like the door remembers the realms it opens portals to. That means, once we open a portal to Amphibia we can switch between Amphibia and the Human Realm. The same will apply to the second door we will create." He looks over to the girls, smiling.

Caleb looks to Hunter. "Can I start?" Hunter looks also back to him and he gives him a nod.

Caleb places a hand on the portal and he lifts his second arm. After a while, the door glows up and it flies into the air. After a few seconds, a second door appears in front it and once it's complete, they separate. Both doors land on the ground again. Caleb walks a step closer to Hunter and I just keep watching him sceptical. I still don't trust him to 100%.

Hunter bows down a little and Caleb takes the key into his hand. After a while a second one appears in his hand and he looks at it.

"I still need Titan's Blood." Now I walk over to him and I give him a little test tube filled with it. It was the one Caleb got from Eda before he went into the Human Realm. Well, Hunter thought it'd be okay to let him keep it, I didn't so I am now carrying it with me. At first, Hunter was supposed to have it, but I'm already not fond of the idea that he carries that key around his neck, so I took it.

Either way, he opens the tube and drips a little drop into the key. Once it's inside, he closes the key and the test tube. He gives the tube back to me and walks over to the second door he created.

We all watch as he unlocks the door with the key and opens it. Behind the door is a...strange room? Well, not a real room but it's definitely not normal. It's like a strange dimension, it's consisting of a nebulous space occupied by a black reflective pool on both surfaces of the dimension. In the pools themselves are weird structures stretching upward and forming a continuous canyon. And there are those floating cubes all over.

"What is this...?" Asks Hunter quietly and Caleb steps forward to the door.

"This is the 'In-Between Realm'. This is where I was trapped for years." Caleb stops in front of the door I just watch him with a raised eyebrow while Hunter gasps and the girls look at each other confused.

"Really..." Hunter steps to Caleb and he looks into the portal. "Here...?" Asks Hunter quietly and Caleb nods. "I'm sorry." Whispers Hunter and Caleb shakes his head.

"It's okay." He turns around to look at the three girls. "I need one of you to come with me. I don't really remember how Amphibia looks like."

The three girls share another look and Sashs steps forward, smirking determined. "Aight, I'll come with you." She walks over to Caleb and Hunter.

"I will also accompany you two." Says Hunter and I immediately pull him away from them.

"Nonono, you're not going anywhere." Hunter looks at me confused and I walk over to Sasha and Caleb. "I will go with them and make sure they won't do anything stupid." As if I would let him go into a crazy, unknowm realm with the psychopath and the one who insulted him.

"Who's stupid?" Says Sasha, I growl quietly but just smile back to Hunter. He looks at me a little confused with his head tilted. Titan, he's too cute.

"You don't have to be worried, Edric. I'm sure nothing will happen." I just shake my head.

"I won't risk it. I won't let anything happen to you, this realm needs you. As your personal knight, it's my task to protect you."

Now he looks back at me, smiling a little and with an raised eyebrow. "When did that happen?"

"Right now, byeeee!" I say and walk through the portal. I hear him, Anne und Marcy chuckle and then I hear Caleb and Sasha follow me.