✨3.1 Bonus✨

Since yesterday was my birthday and I still have the last 10 chapters to post for this story to end...

Here are they, enjoy!🥴

____________________________________

[Hunter's PoV]

It's been three weeks since our return to the Boiling Isles. I'm working with the Coven Heads on the new society, but I'm still spending enough time with Edric and my friends.

Life is going good, everything is going pretty nice. And the people even seem to already see me as the Emperor, even though I'm not really doing anything beside marrying couples and working with the Coven Heads. But that's okay, I know that it's not my job yet.

Concerning the others, Luz and Vee switch between the Boiling Isles and the Human Realm, especially because of Camila. We sometimes visit the Human Realm too, they celebrate us as heros there.

Anyway, Amity, Willow and Gus are in charge of "Intercoventional conflicts". People are still struggling with trusting each other and since er still haven't found a way to remove sigils, those trust issue keep going on.

However, they also keep on visiting the Human Realm to continue school, not as regularly anymore but still. And the school system of the boiling isles is also about the reform. With the help of Principle Bump we talked with the other Principles of the other school and created a fitting system for a covenless, new world.

Like I said, it's moving forward. With small steps and slowly, but forward and that's enough.

Right now, I'm sitting inside the Emperor hall, we decided to call the newly build town hall/castle closer to Bonesborough, inside my workspace, reading once again over the school system when it knocks at the door.

"Come in." I say, not looking up from my papers.

"Hunty? There's someone who would like to talk to you." Says Edric and now I look up from my papers.

"Sure, let them in." I simply say, I smile at him and put the papers away.

"Ehm, I guess I should warn you, they aren't real-" Before Edric could finish his sentence, three girls enter the room, two of them run over to my desk, both looking at me with sparkling eyes.

"Oh my gosh, it's really you! I can't believe this is happening!!!" Says the girl with black hair impressed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you for talking with us!! I hope you can help us!" Says the other girl with brown hair just as impressed.

"Girls, don't be so rude!" I hear another voice say and they get pulled away from my desk. "If you want him to help then you shouldn't yell at him. And he's an Emperor, show some respect."says the third girl with the blonde bair looks at me, smiling apologizing. "Sorry for those two, they are just really excited."

I keep staring at those three a little irritated. I take a short look at Edric and I see him just sighing quietly. I look back to the girls and that's when I notice something.

"Wait, you're humans??" I say in shock as I stand up and place my hands on the table. I'm still staring at their round ears as they just smile at me and nod. "I don't understand, why did you bring Humans to the Demon Realm?" I ask as I look over to Edric. He walks over to me and sighs quietly.

"It's a...complicated story."

[Edric's PoV]

{Some hours earlier}

Together with Mittens and Luz I'm walking over to the portal. The door is now stored inside the Emperor hall, it's just to have it close. And, with King's help, we created two more keys for the door. So that the door could be easily called back IF someone took it. Hunter has one, Luz has the second one and the third one is stored in a secret location.