✨3.6 Bonus✨

{Hunter's PoV}

So, Anne, Marcy and Sasha walk ahead with Edric, Flapjack and me following them. Caleb stayed behind by the portal, he decided to prepare a portal to the Human Realm leading to the girls hometown and connect our own door to this realm.

Anyway, we're walking through a forest, apparently heading towards a town Anne was living in when she landed in Amphibia. Marcy and Sasha seemed to have lived there too for some time.

Edric and I are walking beside them, with Flapjack sitting on my shoulder and we look at them smiling. The three of them look like they're about to explode of excitement.

"I feel like a father who's taking his kids to an amusement park or something." I whisper and Edric chuckles quietly.

"You'd be an awesome dad." Says Edric and I take a look at him, smiling.

"You think so?" I ask, he takes my hand and kisses it gently.

"The best."

I chuckle quietly and we continue to follow the three girls. "Well, I think you'd an awesome dad too. It's any kid's dream to have a hero as their dad." I give him a kiss and I continue to walk ahead. I take a short look back at him and I see him blushing and smiling like crazy before he continues to follow us.

The three girls seemed to have to listened to us since they just look at each other, smiling and aweing quietly.

We continue to walk through the forest when we finally arrive at a gate with a sign over it reading 'Wartwood - Slow to accept, and even slower to respect'.

Edric and I read that sign a little surprised.

"Charming." Is Edric's only statement, causing me to chuckle and we all step into the little village.

While Edric, Flapjack and I look around the three girls head straigh towards a certain goal. That's when we also notice it, there's a statue standing in the middle of a plaza. And not just a simple statue, it's Anne. The girls look at it with wide eyes while I already walked over to it and I take a look at the plague under it.

"Anne Boonchuy - We miss you, girl!" I read the plague and just when I want to turn around to the others, I see some spears being hold towards me and some little creatures gathered around me.

"You better step away from our hero, stranger. Or you'll be messing with all of us." Says one of the creatures. And yes, it's a frog. A talking frog. And they are all pointing with some weapons at me. I just lifted my hands as I look at them with big eyes.

"T-Talking frogs..." Is my only reaction to them. I don't even know what else to say.

"Hey, don't you dare touch him!" Says Edric and I see him already drawing a circle into the air, but he's stopped by Anne pulling his hand down and smiling at the frogs.

"Guys?" Says Anne and all of them immediately turn around to her. And once they see her, they all drop their weapons.

"A-Anne?" Says a male frog with only one eye, Anne nods at him and Sasha and Marcy step to her side, smiling at the frogs too.

"Sasha!!!" Yells an elderly frog. "And Marcy!!!" Yells a rather younger frog with her hair covering one of her eyes. All of them immediately gather around them, all hugging them. The three girls kneeled down to them and they all hug those frogs as they are tearing up.

While all of them do that, Edric walked over to me, he holds my hands and seems to check me for injuries.

"Are you alright, Hunty?? Did they hurt you??? I knew this was a stupid idea!!" I just look at Edric with a smile and I shake my head.