✨3.10 Final✨

{Hunter's PoV}

By now, it's the next morning. We spend some good time partying with Wartwood. At some point Caleb went to me and he gave me both keys to the doors, afterwards he went back to the Boiling Isles to continue his game on his tablet. All the others are still sleeping, all spreaded out in the town.

I used the time and I went back to the Boiling Isles. I called in a meeting with all the other Coven Heads and I explained the situation to them.

"YOU DID WHAT???" Yelled all of them when I told them about our friendship with the other realm. It took them some convincing and arguments to approve, but after some time and some scolding from Darius for just creating another door, they accepted our friendship with Amphibia.

So, right now I am travelling back to Amphibia. Darius, Eda and the others announce our new friendship to the people while the rest of the coven heads along with the help of Em, Mittens, Luz, Willow, Gus and Vee will prepare everything for a festival to welcome the Amphibians.

Once I am in front of Wartwood I can already hear some uproar.

"Where is he??? He couldn't have just vanished!!!" I hear Edric's voice yell.

"Calm down! I'm sure he's here somewhere!!!" I hear another voice yell.

"I swear to titan, if something happened to him and one of you is at fault I will-" I walked into Wartwood and everybody turns around to me, all looking at me suprised. And they seem pretty relieved since all of them sigh synchronically.

"Hunty!!!" I hear Edric yell, he immediately runs over to me and pulls me into a hug. "I was so worried!!!" He takes my face, still looking at me worried. "Where were you?? Are you hurt??"

I look at him absolutely confused and I take his hands of my cheeks. "I went to the Boiling Isles. Why were you so upset? You didn't woke up when I tried to, so I left a note on your chest. Didn't you read it?" Once I say that, Edric turns a bright red.

"T-That was your note...? I thought it was just some trash and I was too shocked, I thought you were gone..." mumbles Edric embarrassed and he takes a look back to the people, all staring at him unimpressed.

"Ehm...I'm so sorry..." says Edric as he bows down to them. I smile slightly and I also bow down to them.

"I'm sorry too for making you worry." All of them sigh quietly.

"It's okay, Hunter, Edric." Says Hop Pop and he smiles at me. "So, you went to your realm?"

I lift my head again, smiling at him. "I did. I told them about our friendship. They are preparing a festival in the Boilint Isles to celebrate this new friendship. All of you are invited to celebrate with us." All of them smile happily and they start to talk. I walk over to Anne and I hold out the portal key to their door to her. "Here's the key to your door. I took the liberty and I brought the door to Amphibia." The three girls look at me confused. "I talked with Caleb and well, you see if the door stays located in our realm, you would always have to come to our realm to travel between Amphibia and the Human Realm. So, by bringing the door into this realm, you can open a portal from Amphibia to the Human Realm or to the Boiling Isles." The three girls seem to understand and  I point at the key. "To switch between the two realms you have to place the key in the lock of the door, by turning it you can change between the Human Realm and the Boiling Isles." They nod once again and they smile at me.

"Thank you once again, Hunter. We can't tell you how thankful we are." Says Anne and I just give them a smile.

"It was an honor." I walk back to Edric who's still apologizing, I take his hand and pull him closer to me, placing my arms around his hips.