2.22 Final

[King's POV]

I run through the Owl House, dodging the Mini Owl Beasts and the house itself as good as posssible. I keep on running until I find Eda.

"Mom!!!" I yell as I jump her. Beside her is Raine, both turn around suprised as they hear me. Eda immediately catches me in her arms and looks at me surprised.

"King?? What's wrong, I thought you were with Edric?" Says Eda and Raine looks at me with big eyes.

"Did something happen to him??" Ask they and Eda looks at me worried.

"Nono, don't worry. Ed is alright." I look at them and hold out something to them. "We have a plan and we need your help." I say before I start to explain the plan to them.

{}

Some time passed and now Edric and I are on the way to the roof. The Collector is there, guarding the Owl Flag. The last flag we have to take down, the one we have to get after collecting the three other flags from the area outside and the Owl House itself. Once we do that, the game is over.

I'm sitting on Edric's shoulder as we enter the room. We see the Collector, hovering in the middle of the room and controlling the Owl House. After a few seconds he turns around and he looks at us with big eyes.

"King, Eddie!!! Good to see you!!" Says the Collector, smiling. "Did you come to say goodbye or try to convince me to play more rounds? If it's the second option, then you're too late. This is it." Says the Collector and I keep looking at him determined.

"It's never too late. Maybe we can still convince you."

"I don't think so, King. All of you decided to not play anymore. This is your fault. Oh, and don't even try to distract me. Right as we're speaking, the Owl House destroys your friends and my Mini Owl Beasts are defeating them." Laughs the Collector and he smiles like crazy. After a while he looks back to us and he tilts his head a little. "What's wrong, Eddie? You're so quiet, that's new."

I look up surprised and back to Eddie, still sitting on his shoulder.

"Oh sorry." He starts to talk. "I was just...thinking. Maybe there's something else we could play. Maybe that would motivate everybody to keep on playing." Says Edric, a little out of breath.

"Something else?" Repeats the Collector. "I know that the two of you don't want to play either. Even though you promised me. Why would anyone else keep on playing?" Says the Collector sounding angry? Disappointed? I can't really tell.

I take a short look at Edric beside me and I continue to talk. "We know that we promised. But we can't play on forever! Everything has to end."

"You promised. We'd keep on playing. If you can't hold your promise then why should I even believe you." Says the Collector, causing me to gulp nervously. "Anyway. Back to the game." He smiles again and lands on the ground. "I know that you're probably planning something to win this. After the Owl Witches refused to play, I knew I had to do something. However, the rules say I can't fight or hurt anyone. So, I accepted a deal with someone who refused to take part in your plan."

Both Edric and I look up suprised as we see someone entering the room. It's an Owl Beast, no, not a simple Owl Beast. This one is special, it's different.

"Hey, that's my-"

"Eda's Harpy Form!!!" I yell, interrupting Edric and staring at the harpy beast with big eyes. "But who's that??"

"Well, if this isn't my son, once again rebelling against his superiors. You're a shame for our Family." Says the Harpy, causing our eyes to wide.

"Odalia???" I yell in shock, causing Edric to take a step back.