The Battle of Trost Part 2

Jean could find the situation he was in pretty awkward. Well, sure having girl problems was one (specifically Mikasa), but being in the hands of a giant sentient Metal Titan was one of the most awkward situations he has ever been in. He was in one hand with Armin, while Mikasa was holding Eren in the other hand. Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie were on the titan's, or Optimus', shoulders as he made his way towards the wall.

There was silence as Optimus walked towards the wall carefully, avoiding the titans in the area. Suddenly, Reiner, being the joking person he is, decides to make a remark to break the silence.

"It's a pretty nice view from up here." he remarked.

"Is this really the time?!" Jean demanded, "We just saw Eren emerge from a titan, and out of all the things you could say is that 'it's a pretty nice view from up here?!'"

Reiner just shrugged as he tried to keep a steady position on Optimus' shoulder.

Armin looked over towards the wall to see a lift being lowered down.

"Over there." Armin told Optimus as he pointed in that direction.

Optimus saw the lift and walked over to it. He could see the people at the top of the wall looking down at him with a terrified face. Optimus simply ignored the fact and lifted Jean and Armin to the lift. They hopped onto the lift, as Optimus lifted Mikasa and Eren to the lift as well. Jean and Armin helped Eren onto the lift while Optimus gestured for Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie to jump into his hands. They carefully jumped into his hand as he moved his hand towards the lift. The three jumped onto the lift before they were all pulled up towards the top of the wall.

"Optimus!" Armin called out, "What about you?"

"I will fight off as many titans as I can." Optimus answered.

Armin nodded his head in understanding as they were all at the top of the wall. Before they were taken to the next lift, Armin looked back down at Optimus.

"Stay alive!" Armin yelled.

Optimus nodded his head in understanding before Armin ran off. Optimus then looked over at the sight before him. This whole place was hell, all because of these creatures. These creatures were the reason for the loss of many innocent lives.

Optimus shook his head as he activated his blades. He needed to get rid of as much of the threat as much as he could.

The eight soldiers were lowered down to the other side of Wall Rose. They all widened their eyes in shock to see the Commander and other soldiers surrounding that area.

"All of you are to leave Eren Jaeger here," the Commander ordered while having a terrified look on his face, "If you ever speak of these events you will all be charged for treason against the king."

Bertholdt looked over at Reiner before they walked away. Annie brushed her hair to the side of her face before she followed the suite as well. Jean was a tad bit hesitant, but followed the three. He looked back at Armin and Mikasa, who didn't even move.

"Just go without us," Armin said.

Jean hesitated again, but walked away from the three. The Commander looked back at Armin and Mikasa as Mikasa drew her blades.

"For not following order, you have been charged with treason, and the punishment is death!" the Commander declared.

* * *

"And then we managed to refuel, and escape from Trost," Connie finished explaining to Ymir and Krista.

"So that's what happened," Krista sighed, "I'm sorry. I requested supply deliveries for you multiple times."