Hizuru OVA

A week ago

Megatron was browsing through some of the files on the ship while he heard Optimus walk into the room on the ship.

"So did those humans come to a decision in regards to the Ackerman?" Megatron asked.

"They decided that she will go as long as you are with her during that time period," Optimus answered.

"Alright then," Megatron said, "I'll have to take care of something in Marley to ensure that I'm with her majority of the time."

----------------------

The Next Day

"You...you're going," Jean spoke.

"Yes, I am," Mikasa told them.

"But it could be dangerous," Connie retorted.

"Megatron will be my escort," Mikasa explained.

"Hell no!" Sasha shouted, "He's dangerous."

"He does respect Mikasa," Armin commented.

"Mikasa, you shouldn't go!" Jean reasoned, "Not by yourself and certainly not with someone who hates humanity."

"If I can buy Optimus more time to utilize his plan, then I'll do it," Mikasa declared.

"But-,"

"I'm going," Mikasa cut off.

"...okay," Armin said to her, "If that's what you want."

"Thank you," Mikasa smiled to Armin.

Mikasa walked away from her friends and was surprised when she felt someone pull her ahead. She looked up to see that it was Eren, seeing that he was angry.

"Eren-,"

"You shouldn't go," Eren interrupted her.

"I'm going," Mikasa told him.

"You shouldn't,"

"I will,"

"Mikasa the outside world is dangerous and chaotic," Eren hissed, "Once they find out you're an Eldian, hell comes to the island and they will kill you."

"I'll be safe," Mikasa insisted, "Megatron won't let that happen."

"Megatron is a piece of shit," Eren retorted.

"Who stopped you from ending your life," Mikasa reminded.

"I don't care; it's not safe," Eren declared as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"Please don't go," Eren pleaded with her, "Stay."

Mikasa was touched. She genuinely was. Eren doesn't usually show this kind of concern for her or for Armin. She almost didn't want to go, but...

"I'm going," Mikasa declared, "I want to protect the island and I don't want anyone else to die. I'm sorry."

Mikasa walked away from Eren while the titan shifter clenched his fists in anger. Eren ran off in response, something that didn't go unnoticed by Armin. Armin quickly followed him, hoping that he wouldn't do anything stupid.

-------------------------

Later that night

Megatron was tired beyond belief. He arrived in Wall Sina, but found no signs of Optimus. He managed to negotiate a deal with the Marleyan Commander, so he should be having some time off that he will utilize in order to keep an eye on the Ackerman. He was going to be receiving some kind of update on what exactly to do in regards to the Ackerman, and he had to follow the schedule. Shouldn't be too hard.