The Azumabito Clan

Megatron was lying down on the grass in his holoform. He felt the soft breeze in the holoform's hair as he kept his eyes closed. No one was bothering him at the moment, and he felt...oddly calm.

It's been two years since he's been on this world, a little less than a year when he was asked to do this mission. He found himself using his holoform more often than not. He found himself interacting with the humans more often than he should be. He was certain that it's been a while since he's actually spent time in his actual form for more than a day.

The one thing that he noticed the most: he was spending more time with humanity than Optimus ever did. Optimus always had a soft spot for the humans, but he always hated them. Now, he spends time with them every day. He sees the way that they interact, the way that they express emotions. He knows their history, their lives, their dreams. He knows about their day to day activities that were so mundane in his optics, but were important to them. He's seen the full extent of what humanity had to offer. He hated them for their weakness, their inferiority. They were the bottom of evolution. But now...he...he felt...

Megatron heard giggling and opened one eye to see Willy's children trying to place some flowers on top of his head. Megatron immediately sat up, causing the children to run off with fits of laughter. The eldest of them was scolding them for their actions, telling them to leave him alone.

"I'm sorry!" she called out.

Megatron didn't reply to that as he stood up and walked back inside the Tybur manor. He ignored the stares of the guards as he made his way down the hall. He went to the guest room they had and shut the door before sitting down on the couch. He removed his jacket and left it draped on the couch. He rubbed his eyes before thinking about the situation.

It's been two years since the war ended now, so he decided to stay away from the Marley military base for the time being. Unfortunately it was the same day he was supposed to come here. Magath was the one who escorted him to this place, and apparently explained the situation to Willy. He most likely didn't want Megatron to break anyone's hands, or anyone for that matter. So he's mostly been left alone for the time being.

Megatron heard the door to the guest room open and glanced over to see Lara walking into the room with a tray of tea in his hands.

"I'm good on that," Megatron told her in his other voice.

"Are you sure?" Lara asked him.

Megatron merely hummed in response as he laid down on the couch. "I'll train you in a little bit. I just...need to process my thoughts."

Lara placed the tray down on the table before walking over to him. "Is there anything I can get for you?"

Megatron didn't respond as he covered the holoform's eyes with his hand. "No."

"...I understand," Lara responded as she walked out of the room right after grabbing the tray. Megatron sighed in irritation as he stared at the ceiling. He needed time away from these humans. He needed a chance to relish and be in his actual form.

--

Paradis (Wall Sina)

Optimus waved goodbye to two students who had just returned some books before returning to his own reading material. It's now been a little over two years since the war ended, and a lot of progress has been made. The port is now nearing completion, Eren has been improving significantly during training, and the 3D gear has been incorporating much of the metals from the ship. The blades, the hooks, and the metal wiring, were strong enough to pierce through the armor that Eren and Ymir made in titan form.

However, they still didn't have a proper way to track energon. There was no way of communicating with Cybertron, and they had no other allies other than the Restorationists. It was still the island against the world, and...he was terrified.