Alliance Part 1

Megatron arrived early in the morning to the military compound, noticing an open window on the second floor. Megatron scaled the brick wall surrounding the compound before balancing on top of it with ease. He eyed the second window before jumping from atop the wall and grabbing the edge of the window. Megatron pulled himself up before rolling into the facility. He dusted himself off before walking through the halls. The one downside about the holoform was that he couldn't activate it in closed spaces he couldn't see. It had to be within an open space, so sneaking into the compound was going to be quite a hassle until he could gain the trust of the Marley officials.

Speaking of trust, Megatron couldn't trust the Beast Titan. Even if he managed to somehow prove his trustworthiness to him, something about him just felt...off. He says that he wants to help Eldia, but turning his own into titans with ease is quite cruel. Just as cruel as when he raised his fellow Cybertronians from the dead. He needed insurance. A secondary plan in the event the Beast Titan did betray the island to Marley.

=====

Hanji watched the blacksmiths work on melting some of the old, rusted parts of the ship that could no longer be considered useful. However, she could only watch with irritation as the process took so painstakingly long. The metals were taking a lot longer to melt due to it being a different substance. They started this quite early in the morning, but its been quite a few hours since then and they've only managed to melt half of some of the material. Maybe she would need to ask Optimus for a faster process, but Optimus told her that this would be the best way to proceed considering the lack of technology.

Hanji blew a raspberry. Well she did trust him. She just hated how much of a pain in the ass this was going to be.

==========

"I'm not wearing this nonsense," Matthew declared as he stared at the pants and t-shirt laid out before him.

"You have to," Zeke declared, "You need to learn how to blend in with the humans so you don't get caught. This is how."

"So I lower myself to something far worse than where I'm already at?" Matthew demanded.

"Might I make a suggestion?" Yelena piped up as she picked up the bag carrying the clothes she laid out.

"Not now," Zeke told her.

"Get out," Matthew growled in a low tone.

Yelena shrugged as she took the bag and left the room.

"Why should I wear this?" Matthew demanded, "I can change the holoform clothing to anything I want."

"That's the problem: it's not real," Zeke reminded, "It's all fake. What if the fake clothing gets torn? How would you explain how it looks like it's in perfect shape? What if someone tries to steal it? You can't justify it if it comes down to it. You need to learn how to wear human clothes."

Matthew didn't reply to that as he took off the jacket of the holoform. Zeke nearly sighed with relief. At least he was complying, although he was a little confused when the jacket suddenly disappeared off of Matthew's body. That relief went away when he noticed the multitude of scars on Matthew's arms. Zeke saw Matthew decided to remove the shirt without taking it off, causing it to disappear. Zeke could only stare in horror as he saw a long, jagged, scar in the center of his chest, along with the other injuries scattered across his chest.

Matthew noticed Zeke staring, but simply picked up the shirt in response. "I suppose you aren't used to seeing scars, since your body heals any and all injuries."

"What...happened?" Zeke hesitated to ask as he gestured to the scar on his chest.

"I was careless and foolish," Matthew answered with ease, "A mistake that I can assure won't happen again."