Pursuit

"Erwin," Levi began as the soldiers were riding on top of the wall, "Are you sure that this titan is one of Optimus' kind?"

"I'm certain," Erwin answered, "Unless there's a titan shifter who can fly, then it has to be a Cybertronian. They also provided a description of the Flying Titan."

"A gray, battle-scarred titan armed literally to the teeth," Levi stated, "Do you think it might be that lizard that Hanji managed to find out about?"

"The titan wasn't stated to be lizard like or actually having wings," Erwin retorted, "And Optimus said that only three of those beasts, or Predacons I believe, exist. I doubt one of those creatures would make its way to our world since only three are in existence."

The two heard more hissing and turned to see Sasha acting more erratic and jittery.

"It's getting worse," Levi remarked.

"It also said in the report that the Flying Titan took down the Colossal Titan," Erwin added.

Levi looked in surprise. "That seems pretty challenging."

"No one was even able to make contact with it," Erwin continued, "And this titan is able to take it down without any issue. It also seemed that Optimus knew who he was."

Levi slightly grimaced. "Optimus has been getting mad lately and Sasha been acting up ever since this titan arrived. Something tells me this isn't going to end well."

* * *

Eren groaned as he heard someone yelling at him. He tried to focus as the noise grew louder and louder.

"Wake up!" the voice yelled.

Eren's eyes snapped open as he tried to kick the person as he tried to kick the person who tried to wake up. Eren crouched and threw a punch, but the figure caught his fist with a clawed hand. He widened his eyes in fear as he realized that he tried to attack the Flying Titan.

The Flying Titan, or Megatron, as Optimus referred to, simply deadpanned at the attempt at attack.

"Really?" he questioned before sighing, "Look, I don't know if you can understand me, but I'm going to let go. I'm not here to fight."

Megatron let go of Eren's hand while Eren slowly pulled back his. Eren gave Megatron a cautious look as the Cybertronian stood up and wiped his clawed hands. The Flying Titan looked down at Eren and held out his hand for him to take. Eren slightly hesitated as he took his hand and was brought to his feet.

Megatron raised an eyebrow as he looked at Eren's mouth. "You can't speak, can you?"

Eren simply shook his head.

"Not my problem," Megatron said, "Either way, your comrades are concerned for you."

Eren widened his eyes as he looked up to see soldiers recovering. He ran over to the wall while Megatron leaned against a tree.

"Eren," Mikasa sighed with relief as she looked down the wall.

"Eren, are you okay?!" Armin asked, earning a nod from him.

Eren then looked over to see the crater in the ground next to the wall. What happened? Eren looked up and pointed to the crater near him.

Armin used his 3D Gear and came down the wall and placed himself next to Eren.

"Bertholdt collided with Reiner, causing the explosion," Armin began.

* * *

Armin covered his eyes as the steam prevented him from seeing the remains. Armin managed to see Bertholdt crawl out of the Colossal Titan's corpse, carrying Ymir in his arms.