Next to Me OVA

Ymir slowly opened her eyes as she found herself staring up at a beige ceiling. She was about to panic, but then remembered what happened over the last few days. She was with Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie. Then the Flying Titan came and fought them all and won. He took her, and then...Historia punched her and said that she hated her.

Ymir buried her face in her pillow and tried not to think about it. She did hurt Historia, and she did have the option to flee. She had no obligation to save Reiner, yet she did. But what was done is done; there was nothing she could do about it now.

She lifted her head when she heard muffled talk from outside of her room. She got up from her bed and walked over to the door to listen to what was going on.

"I don't understand," she heard Connie speak, "Why can't we see her?"

"The Survey Corps cannot fully trust her," another person answered, "Even though the Flying Titan brought her back, she still went with the enemy."

"We can still try to find out if it was all a misunderstanding," Sasha reasoned.

"We don't even know if we can trust her," the other person retorted.

Ymir sighed to herself as she walked away from the door, not wanting to hear anymore.

* * *

"I'm sorry, but no one is allowed in until we can be certain," Nifa declared as she crossed her arms at the front of Ymir's door.

"But-"

"Fine," Jean cut in as he grabbed Sasha and Connie, "We'll go."

Sasha and Connie grumbled in response as Jean pulled them away from Nifa. Connie gritted to his teeth as he shoved Jean's arm off his shoulder.

"Damn it, Jean," Connie hissed, "I needed answers."

"We won't get answers if we just stand by her door," Jean retorted.

"Jean, she knew what happened to my mom and dad," Connie retorted, "She knew about the powers of the titans."

"Which begs the question of why would she keep it from us?" Sasha questioned.

"'Cause all she cares about is her damn self!" Connie shouted, "And Reiner and Bertholdt are no different!"

Connie quickly shut his mouth while Jean and Sasha looked down at the floor.

"We never...did find out if they truly cared for us," Sasha remarked.

"That doesn't matter," Jean declared, "The three of them tried to kill us all. We all slept peacefully together under the same roof. They slept peacefully, knowing exactly what they did to us."

"They thought that we were devils out to destroy the world," Sasha retorted.

"But we weren't!" Connie retorted, "We didn't even know that humanity wasn't extinct."

"That doesn't change the fact the three of those traitors want us dead," Jean declared, "They never cared for us, so we shouldn't care for them. Just makes it easier for us when we have to kill them."

Connie decided to stare at his feet while Sasha clenched her hand over her stomach, suddenly feeling the urge to throw up.

"Let's just go," Jean said, "It doesn't matter if Ymir is on our side. All that matters is the enemy has one less weapon to use against us."

* * *

Hanji wrote on the chalkboard of the make-shift classroom with Levi, Eren, Pixis, and Historia sitting in the front. Optimus remained a few desks behind the others while Megatron stood by the door.