Alliance Part 3

Megatron barged into the meeting room, noting Hanji and Historia with rather nervous expressions on their faces. Optimus still had that same, stoic, demeanor, but Levi looked visibly concerned.

"What in the Allspark am I hearing about that human breaking out of prison?" Megatron demanded.

"Kenny the Ripper broke out of prison," Hanji declared, "I don't know how, but he did. Whatever item he used, he must've taken it with him."

"The guards are undergoing interrogations right now," Historia added.

"So why hasn't anyone gone after him?" Megatron demanded.

Optimus placed a box on the table and opened it. Megatron was quite stunned to see the syringe and the energon vial along with it.

"Why is this here?" Megatron demanded.

"Kenny must have procured it from Rod Reiss when he intended to take the powers of the Founding Titan," Optimus explained, "However, I do not understand why he would be willing to give up an item such as this."

"It's a trade," Levi spoke, earning all eyes on him, "An exchange. He's given us one of the most powerful weapons in this world, in exchange for his freedom."

"'Freedom' my ass," Hanji shot up from her seat, "We need to go find him now."

"If Kenny wants to disappear, he can," Levi declared, "We have no lead. No one will be able to track him down."

"Besides the fact that he killed over a hundred people, he also sided with Rod, who was going to let us get devoured by titans or blown up by Marley," Hanji shot back.

"He deserves whatever he gets, but unless we have something to track the bastard down, there's nothing we can do," Levi retorted.

Megatron picked up the energon vial from it's container and examined it with a close eye. "We need to use this."

Everyone stared at the titan in shock.

"You were willing to kill me for injecting myself with it," Historia reminded.

"And I still would have," Megatron declared as he set the vial down, "But circumstances have changed. Marley intends to use the vial to create more powerful titans. They started the experimentation today."

Everyone stared in surprise at the ex-con.

"Do you know the results of the experiments?" Hanji asked.

"Not in full detail," Megatron declared, "But according to the Beast Titan, the creature is still alive and has a faster regeneration time."

"And you believe him?" Levi questioned.

"The fear on his face said it all," Megatron declared.

"This is bad," Hanji hissed, "I hate giving you the satisfaction buckethead, but you were right. We should've killed Annie when we had the chance."

"Do you know when they will continue to proceed with experiments?" Optimus asked.

"No," Megatron answered, "Apparently today was a failure, so they will discontinue it for the time being. But I have no doubt they will continue with it once more. If they perfect the formula, they could easily use it on the titan shifters they have, and they would become more powerful."

"We have to use the vial immediately," Hanji declared as she grabbed it and examined it.

"You can't use it on a normal human," Megatron declared as he took the vial from her hands and set it back down, "The Beast Titan wasn't able to control the mutated titan that is still alive . You waste this on a normal human, there will be unnecessary deaths on your land."