Fear Part 2

Eren was quietly resting in Optimus' alt mode as the titan drove him back to the walls. Eren turned in his sleep as the titan continued to contemplate.

There must be something that he can do to help Eren and alleviate his worries. Maybe a way to control the flow of memories, or how to properly deal with them if they come up unexpectedly. No matter what, he had to try and figure this out. He needed to help him with this new power.

-------

Marley

Matthew threw a punch, which Gabi, Zofia, and Falco mimicked. He then kicked the air with clean precision; however, the three children struggled to do so. Matthew then threw a right hook, then a left uppercut, which the children were able to mimic.

Meanwhile, Colt was sitting on the sidelines, watching his brother and the others train with Matthew. Matthew decided to have them mimic his movements, so that they could learn from him without Matthew trying to harm them. Porco was ordered to help make plans for the next battle coming up, and Colt and Porco were ordered to come. Colt, Gabi and Zofia were ordered to remain behind in this battle and continue training. Commander Magath believed they needed a little more time before they returned to the battlefield. Colt was happy about that. Falco didn't have to put himself in danger.

"Stretch your legs," Matthew ordered them, "Your footwork needs to be better."

"Yes, sir!" they all saluted. Colt noticed the irritation in Matthew's face as Matthew was addressed as 'sir'. The kids began to stretch their legs while Matthew sat down next to Colt.

"I'm going to be heading out soon," Colt remarked.

"And I'm going to be stuck with these three idiots," Matthew hissed.

"I'm just glad my brother doesn't have to go," Colt said before he realized it. He grew worried and began to backtrack on his comment. "It's an honor to serve Marley, but I want to make sure my brother is safe."

"You do not have to do that Marleyan bullshit with me," Matthew proclaimed.

"Thanks for the reassurance, but...I can't afford something like that," Colt told him before whispering, "Others might be listening."

Megatron nodded his head in understand, but at the same time was irritated at the prospect. These children had no free will. They had to think a certain way, or they would be forced to become titans forever. The titan shifter might be able to say something, but Marley could just as easily target their families or give them to another batch of warriors.

"It doesn't sound like you joined Marley out of loyalty," Megatron whispered.

Colt grew stiff, but slightly nodded his head. "I...didn't have a choice."

Before Megatron could press, Magath came walking into the training grounds. The children and Colt got up to salute their Commanding officer. Colt looked down at Megatron with worry, wanting him to salute their commander out of protection, but Megatron simply brushed him off.

"You will all be doing shooting range exercises," Magath ordered, "Your training session with Matthew is over."

"Yes, sir!" they saluted him.

"Now move you devils!" he ordered.

Megatron noted the children being complacent as they ran to the compound. Megatron's eyes drifted towards Magath as the Commander glared at him.

"You're needed at the research facility," Magath proclaimed, "Now."

"That why you cut training so early?" Megatron demanded.